Want a real Cronograph for your watch?

I have plenty of watchfaces to use. Whoever developed the Cronosurf Wave put a lot of work into it to and I just happen to like it. Especially the 100 year calendar feature.BTW the tap actions in this app are necessary to run the app and not access other apps. Different animal.
Sorry that you are so offended. Here is you participation trophy.

Trophy

1 Like

Wow awesome! Where can we gwt this? are you sharing it anyware?

1 Like

Hi. Could you (and anyone else who has ever used it) tell us about battery consumption using Cronosurf Wave? I run stock launcher and this app seems like something Iā€™d like to try (although I do have some interactive watchfaces installed on my Kospet Hope, including dedicated virtual/capacitive buttons that trigger a stopwatch app).
I visited Cronosurf website and the web version looks (and sounds) amazing to me.
Your response will be much appreciated.
Cheers.

I run it on my Genesis watch and have not experienced any noticeable increase in battery usage while using it. I set it up to activate using the bottom button press and hold, since I use the Display Brightness app I didnā€™t need the dim feature. The dis,play bright app overrides all other bright functions. You could restore the default function if desired. From what I understand any analog watchface should use less battery power that the digital faces. It also works with the wrist raising function if needed. I also run the stock launcher on my Genesis. It does not interfere with running other watchfaces, you just have to turn it off by pressing the power button to restore the previous watchface.

1 Like

Thank you for your report. I have a 100% charge on my Hope right now and have just installed Cronosurf to give it a go. I think the non-Pro version doesnā€™t fall short on the power consumption performance (thus I shouldnā€™t force myself to pay for it solely to run a test at the moment). Just to confirm: notifications (from the watch and from smartphone via Droid watch) keep coming as usual while Cronosurf is on, donā€™t they?

Yes on notifications. It acts as a normal watch face.

With gplus gone, is there somewhere else we can download this watchface ? Iā€™d like to try it :grinning:

No idea what you are taking about :slight_smile:

When you click the green circle with R in it from my post, you will get to the post I am replying to and see which watchface I am querying about :ok_hand:

I Googled it once for you but Iā€™ve never tested it myself. I had no faces on gplus, that was before my time so sorry

Is there any way to identify which Clockskin has this unfortunate ability to crash the stock launcher ? Iā€™d like to have both launchers for a while and switch back and forth :ok_hand:

i would say no unless you opened the .xml files and know what you are looking for . But saying that some UL faces dont always crash the stock launcher ( they just dont work correctly ) depending on action

There is a possibility to safely separate Stocklauncher faces and UL-faces:
If the UL faces are placed in the clockskin folder as a ZIP, they will not be displayed in the stocklauncher. This means that they cannot be started accidentally.
ZIP faces are displayed in the universal launcher and can also be started.
So put Stocklauncher faces directly in the clockskin folder and Universal launcher faces in ZIP format.

4 Likes