Wake screen sensor problem [Zebleze Thor 4]

Wake screen sensor, does not work properly, almost never. Does anyone have the problem with the “Zebleze Thor 4” Smartwatch?

Does any user have a solution?

Firmware I have 2 times already reinstalled
Phone reset several times

That’s such a bad clock
Battery discharges constantly, without use.
Sensors do not go right
This forum is always offered as an aid, but nothing comes from the company itself!

If
battery would hold better or root would be possible, and sensor would
work properly, it would be a great watch, but only worth about 50 €!

have enabled it? is most left icon in upper icons screen…

what firmware you use? i buy THOR4 with FW 20180612 (wake sensor work) and flashed with FW LEM7 2.5 (wake sensor work)

if you have sim inserted and not enabled airplane mode, then “without (user) use” is still “with (gsm) use”…

root is possible, flash TWRP and from it install Magisk … and Greenify work in root mode

I am thinking that one of the power saving options in the firmware is not helping the wake up gesture.
I have been testing with “DuraSpeed” disabled and it seems better.
Could just be a placebo effect… Just have to keep trying to find the cause.

Thank you@k3dAR , it finally worked with the root! The battery now lasts twice as long.

Installed apps [Zeblaze Thor 4]

Titanium backup
TuneUp Master (Clean, Sensor Calibration, Display Calibration)
L Speed (CPU, Battery, Ram)
Greenify
App quarantine

Auto Bluetooth (Solar Wooden Robot) Thats cool safe battery Auto OFF ON
Douple Tap Screen On and Off (not always in use)
Swifly Switch - Sidebars (Best Battery Consumption Low) Quick Shortcuts
Floating Toolbox (best for the clock) Quick shortcuts

Phone To Tablet Remote (Deezer control over the clock)
Watch Droid Phone and Watch Droid Assistant (better than WiiWatch2)
HeartRateOnTop (Top

Aug 21, 2018 1:09:21 GMT 1 donvinylo said:
Thank you@k3dAR , it finally worked with the root! The battery now lasts twice as long.

Installed apps [Zeblaze Thor 4]

Titanium backup
TuneUp Master (Clean, Sensor Calibration, Display Calibration)
L Speed (CPU, Battery, Ram)
Greenify
App quarantine

Auto Bluetooth (Solar Wooden Robot) Thats cool safe battery Auto OFF ON
Douple Tap Screen On and Off (not always in use)
Swifly Switch - Sidebars (Best Battery Consumption Low) Quick Shortcuts
Floating Toolbox (best for the clock) Quick shortcuts

Phone To Tablet Remote (Deezer control over the clock)
Watch Droid Phone and Watch Droid Assistant (better than WiiWatch2)
HeartRateOnTop (Top

How long is twice as long? Are we talking 2 days or a few hours?


Aug 23, 2018 16:49:38 GMT 1 d8nny said:
Aug 21, 2018 1:09:21 GMT 1 donvinylo said:
Thank you@k3dAR , it finally worked with the root! The battery now lasts twice as long.

Installed apps [Zeblaze Thor 4]

Titanium backup
TuneUp Master (Clean, Sensor Calibration, Display Calibration)
L Speed (CPU, Battery, Ram)
Greenify
App quarantine

Auto Bluetooth (Solar Wooden Robot) Thats cool safe battery Auto OFF ON
Douple Tap Screen On and Off (not always in use)
Swifly Switch - Sidebars (Best Battery Consumption Low) Quick Shortcuts
Floating Toolbox (best for the clock) Quick shortcuts

Phone To Tablet Remote (Deezer control over the clock)
Watch Droid Phone and Watch Droid Assistant (better than WiiWatch2)
HeartRateOnTop (Top

How long is twice as long? Are we talking 2 days or a few hours?                



How to root zeblaze thor 4 bros?

Sept 22, 2018 8:28:16 GMT 1 regitllams said:
How to root zeblaze thor 4 bros?

look at last line of this post above ;-)

/post/25084/thread

Sept 22, 2018 10:33:26 GMT 1 k3dAR said:
Sept 22, 2018 8:28:16 GMT 1 regitllams said:
How to root zeblaze thor 4 bros?

look at last line of this post above ;-)

/post/25084/thread



can you guide me what i have to do to root it, i’m newbie in android , i’ve tried with kingoroot app but it failed
Sept 22, 2018 17:11:39 GMT 1 regitllams said:
Sept 22, 2018 10:33:26 GMT 1 k3dAR said:
look at last line of this post above ;-)

/post/25084/thread


can you guide me what i have to do to root it, i’m newbie in android , i’ve tried with kingoroot app but it failed

first FORGET to king*root or others, this is not need and in fact is not serious apps…

rooting on your watch is in two phases…

  1. replace stock recovery with TWRP recovery, here is link with step-by-step howto for THOR4:

roundandroidwatches.probo ards.com/thread/2556/twrp-infinity-lemfo-lem7-zeblaze
(sure do ALL steps, if you forget 9, then watch boot only to TWRP always, before you doing 9)

  1. install Magisk via TWRP
    a. download Magisk.zip from here: github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases
    b. put it on /sdcard
    c. reboot to TWRP (or do a+b) before you doing 1.)
    d. selecet in TWRP InstallZIP and select Magisk.zip from /sdcard

btw: if you don’t have already download&install adb:
www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
(i don’t find similar simple howto here)

next enable in Watch Settings/AboutWatch/DeveloperSettings/USB Debuging (i dont have watch in hand, maybe is DeveloperSetting in another part of Settings)

then to recovery is command:

adb reboot recovery
for putting file to sdcard

adb push file_on_pc /sdcard/

for get file from sdcard to actual directory on pc/commandline (this is dot on end)

adb pull /sdcard/file .

of-course, you can put/get file via MTP, you must enable it:

go to Settings/Connect/USB and change to “Transfer Files” can be change only if USB cable connected, and is need repeat whenever you connect it again…

i’ve done to install twrp on my thor 4. But when i try to install Magisk, i don’t know how to reboot to twrp. How can i do for this?

Sept 24, 2018 9:25:20 GMT 1 regitllams said:
i've done to install twrp on my thor 4. But when i try to install Magisk, i don't know how to reboot to twrp. How can i do for this?

as i write, using: adb reboot recovery

Finally i reboot to twrp and install magisk.zip successfully, but the command is adb reboot recovery (without character “-”). Thank K3dAr

Sept 24, 2018 11:54:56 GMT 1 regitllams said:
Finally i reboot to twrp and install magisk.zip successfully, but the command is adb reboot recovery (without character "-"). Thank K3dAr

you right, sorry :-) reboot-recovery is parameter for fastboot (if you in downloader/bootloader mode), not adb

Now i have problem, when i reboot thor 4, it in recovery mode and can not escape even reboot. I try by holding both power and back button but don’t work. I found some forum but nothing effect. How can i fix it

Sept 25, 2018 1:43:11 GMT 1 regitllams said:
Now i have problem, when i reboot thor 4, it in recovery mode and can not escape even reboot. I try by holding both power and back button but don't work. I found some forum but nothing effect. How can i fix it

I update firmware and it's OK now

Thanks for the procedure however, it is lil difficult to follow
I have a zeblaze thor 5 dual and i have issues with the wake to rise
it works 3 out of 5 times when i rise to wak it up
also it has 2 seconds delay
Can i use the ROM for zeblaze thor 4 for thor 5 as well
Also a step by step documentation on this will be helpful as it is the first tine for me to flash a watch
Thanks

The Screen on Raising option is set with a quick delay time, for you to check the time. To long a delay will result in a lot of battery use, which is why it was changed to about 2 seconds. If you want longer to view the screen just tap the screen and it will revert, to your time setting in display.

Thanks Jonathan

But thats not the issue i guess. when we quickly raise our wrist, the watch will display the time after a 2 second delay

Also sometimes , to be precise, the screen will be displayed 4 times when you raise your wrist for 5 times.

It misses out sometimes to display

It is an option that I and probably many others don’t use on a daily basis because historically it is a big battery drain.

Does it work for zeblaze thor 5 ?

wake sensor is ok. but has 2 seconds delay and doesnt work often

Thanks
Sundar. S