W1 SIM card door

Today, I opened the black plastic door on the back of the watch to swap out the SIM to my phone.  Upon doing so, the SIM card and the little silver holder door thing fell out.  I can’t tell how the little silver door is supposed to fit in.  Any suggestions?  Also, is it possible to voice respond to texts?  I tried my first text response today on the watch and it didn’t work too well.  One more thing, what is the icon with the two wavy arrows.  Is it for auto-rotate when the watch is turned sideways? Thank you for any and all help. 

Cheers

Dec 19, 2017 3:48:58 GMT 1 vdp said:
Today, I opened the black plastic door on the back of the watch to swap out the SIM to my phone.  Upon doing so, the SIM card and the little silver holder door thing fell out.  I can't tell how the little silver door is supposed to fit in.  Any suggestions?  Also, is it possible to voice respond to texts?  I tried my first text response today on the watch and it didn't work too well.  One more thing, what is the icon with the two wavy arrows.  Is it for auto-rotate when the watch is turned sideways? Thank you for any and all help. 

Cheers

the holder is broken or you can place it again?

The little silver metal thing that holds and locks the sim in place fell out.  If I had a really close up picture of how it attaches to the watch I might be able to put it back in place.  I tried just gently pushing the little silver thing back in the watch but had no luck.

Dec 19, 2017 18:48:40 GMT 1 vdp said:
The little silver metal thing that holds and locks the sim in place fell out.  If I had a really close up picture of how it attaches to the watch I might be able to put it back in place.  I tried just gently pushing the little silver thing back in the watch but had no luck.

i will upload an image tonight.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Did you get a chance to post that pic yet? If so, where? Thanks again.

Jan 1, 2018 21:42:08 GMT 1 vdp said:
Did you get a chance to post that pic yet? If so, where? Thanks again.

sorry i forgot all about it:) i will do this tonight:)