W1 Pedometer way off the mark!

W1 pedometer is working BUT it is not recording them precisely, not even close! I have seen that for roughly every 100 steps it records only 40-50 of them!

Is there anyway to tune the built in pedometer?

Thanks

Mar 12, 2018 8:06:02 GMT 1 shobhitk said:
W1 pedometer is working BUT it is not recording them precisely, not even close! I have seen that for roughly every 100 steps it records only 40-50 of them!

Thanks

i'm not sure about it but i use it with gps and it always gives me great results. i leave the gps 24\7 on.

Mar 13, 2018 19:39:41 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 12, 2018 8:06:02 GMT 1 shobhitk said:

Thanks

i'm not sure about it but i use it with gps and it always gives me great results. i leave the gps 24\7 on.

so you mean the built in pedometer will use the gps if it is switched on? and if so then how harsh is it on the battery?

also i have seen that switching on ‘hand bright on’ for auto lightup of the screen for hand movement, the battery drains real fast. any solution for that?

Mar 18, 2018 7:13:09 GMT 1 shobhitk said:

Mar 13, 2018 19:39:41 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
i’m not sure about it but i use it with gps and it always gives me great results. i leave the gps 24\7 on.

so you mean the built in pedometer will use the gps if it is switched on? and if so then how harsh is it on the battery?

also i have seen that switching on ‘hand bright on’ for auto lightup of the screen for hand movement, the battery drains real fast. any solution for that?

i use it 24\7 and i do about 2hrs of activity and i get more than a day of usage but with 3g i get about a day of usage.

thats nice!

i tried the pedometer with gps but that did not give me correct step count readings. still showing less than half the steps actually traveled.

Mar 18, 2018 18:53:27 GMT 1 shobhitk said:
thats nice!

i tried the pedometer with gps but that did not give me correct step count readings. still showing less than half the steps actually traveled.

weird, i use it with my note5 and the readings on both are almost the same. i have a gear s3 of my brother i will make comparison between the two watches on many features one of them will be the activity tracking.