W1 no vibration in Silent mode!

I have set my watch to vibrate for incoming calls and put the watch in silent mode. But when i receive an incoming call, only the screen lights up and there is NO vibration at all.

How to make it function normally as the system works in phones, ie. it should vibrate in silent mode.

Thanks

Mar 12, 2018 8:07:48 GMT 1 shobhitk said:
I have set my watch to vibrate for incoming calls and put the watch in silent mode. But when i receive an incoming call, only the screen lights up and there is NO vibration at all.

How to make it function normally as the system works in phones, ie. it should vibrate in silent mode.

Thanks

are you sure? i have the kw99 which is like the w1 and for me vibration works, i also put it in silence mode. if you have search gesture locate sounds and notifications and set what you need from there.

My W1 works fine … I have vibration only.

A feature I would like is the ability for the watch to detect that you are wearing it … either by using the heart rate monitor or more simple use the gyro… if on wrist vibrate only… if not audible ring sound.

On these watches - not going to happen unless someone engineers their own solution.

Mar 13, 2018 19:27:46 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 12, 2018 8:07:48 GMT 1 shobhitk said:

Thanks

are you sure? i have the kw99 which is like the w1 and for me vibration works, i also put it in silence mode. if you have search gesture locate sounds and notifications and set what you need from there.

actually there are 2 categories for sounds on this watch. 1st is the sounds for sim card calls and 2nd is the category of bluetooth only calls. so for eg. as of now i have set it to vibrate for incoming calls. so in this case it vibrates for the sim card calls IF sounds are enabled but still no vibration for bluetooth calls even though sound is enabled. Next if i set it to silent mode then i get absolutely NO vibration either in sim card calls or in bluetooth calls. very weird!

any solution would be welcome.