W.I.P [Rectangular] Green Retro for LEM10

Hey! I’m doing the most elaborate watch for Lem10 stock launcher (maybe even all stock launchers) I will have ALL arrays available, maybe even array 17 and 18 too. It will lack nothing.

It will have all 100% custom graphics created by me, adding non-disclosed coding to allow for higher functions such as calories and distance.The skin will tell you how many steps, how far from step goals, how far you walked and how many calories that burned. First time ever for stock clockskin watch. idea sparked thanks to @G1NT0N1C check out his watch for universal launcher with these arrays being in use. :slight_smile:

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu see, I told you we’d have plenty of faces :wink:

6 Likes

hello, can you tell me which program this is??

@Rob_Vliege watchface designer 0.14.1 it’s here on this very forum. Some array types created with clockskinmaker and xml editor, then finally graphics tools include windows photos, autodesk sketchbook and PS on mac.

Can it make a sammich please?:sandwich:

2 Likes

Mate, I know just how good you are at this designing faces business, so I am looking forward to seeing how this one looks and operates when it’s finished! :+1: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Very impressed mate :wink: . Really looking forward to this :+1: . Dont even ask where my watch is :disappointed:

1 Like

@Doonsbury thanks :slight_smile: those are really nice words. it’ll be released today. @Dr_Andy_Vishnu so where is… never mind. I’m sure you’ll get it soon. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

maybe I should order one just to see if I can get it before you get yours :joy:

3 Likes

That wont be hard :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Distance is in km, XX.X format. Calories not including static burned, calculated from watch settings.
Lem10%20GreenLine%20face

Looks fab on the watch :slight_smile:

Lem10%20GreenLine

Can make in wood, copper, metal, etc. Just ask!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Good job! Looks great! Thank you for the research work with the Araytypes.

Looks beautiful.
Are touch areas (shortcut to specific apps) available/possible within watch faces such as this like it is available on Samsung Galaxy Watch watch faces?

Bang on mate :+1::+1::+1: . Colour request on way :wink:

1 Like

@G1NT0N1C thanks mate! It was a little tricky I must say, reason being some layers and arrays hating the non-symmetrical skin, specially in clockskinmaker . Unusable :slight_smile: So a lot of trial and error.

@george thank you! What do you mean “such as these”?. For me it means rectangular faces, not round or square. If you ask for full android round or square watches, then yes. You need to install universal launcher, then put .watch files in the clockskin folder. get a ton of .watch files from here or from mewe watch face groups. I’ve done several watches with full capabilities. Unfortunately there are no great tools working with watchmaker and rectangular faces, also universal launcher doesn’t play 100% yet with rectangular watches.

I’ll release the green and wood versions.

1 Like

thanks for the comment!

In 2032, when you finally get the watch, we could try getting it to display imperial units, if it’s possible.

3 Likes

Funny :joy::joy:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:May the force be with you!

2 Likes

By “such as this” I meant watch faces for full android watches. Thanks for the explanation.

2 Likes