Vintage Reservoir Sonomaster Chronograph

CREDIT: RESERVOIR
Sonomaster Chronograph - Beige and Black Dial | Reservoir Watch Swiss Made (reservoir-watch.com)

ah

I took some liberties with the two smaller complications and altered them to show the day of the week and a 24 hour dial. It would have been nice to be able to create a true chronograph watch, however I can’t do this in the older version of Watch Face Designer that includes the GIF feature for the realistic lighting I use on the hour, minute, and second hands. The newer version includes touch point control that I think I could use to start/stop a chronograph timer, but at the expense of realism. I prefer the eye candy. How about you?

16 Likes

“Eye Candy” Hmmmmmm Louis if you want eye candy mate, then (And I am sure all the members will agree with me!) you need to put a photograph of Doons on the watch face! I mean, in all honesty, I was a head turner back in the day! :crazy_face: :rofl: I think it’s a smashing design mate! :+1: Nice colours, nice balance. Say Louis, can you actually make a Chronograph on a smart watch face? I mean as in a stop watch chronograph? I thought that couldn’t be done? Anyway, it looks good enough to earn a place on my Prime! Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Yes, you can, but I think it needs to be in (.watch) format.

1 Like

Many thanks Louis, I didn’t know that mate! :+1: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Brillant! I didn’t know that one. Thanks for sharing! :handshake:

1 Like

Nice watch face! I’m really glad to see you back! :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod:

2 Likes

:+1: :+1: Thank you!!!

2 Likes

By the way: Excellent work on the hands! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you Gin!

Lovely @Louis_Peek
Great work and thank you :+1:

1 Like

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
post must be at least 10 characters in length

3 Likes