VENT watch face

Hey guys, here is my second watch face for the full android round watches. If you are wondering how and why I am doing this, well I am doing this for living, I am a skilled watch face designer at Facer (WEAR OS) and Galaxy Store (TIZEN). I just bought my full android watch KOSPET Optimus Pro for the 4G/LTE abilities and I am actually impressed with the watch and wish to make my own watch faces. I was wondering if there is some kind of a market for these watch faces for that platform where I can show my skills, is you know let me know. Meanwhile here is the VENT watch face! Enjoy!clock_skin_model

9 Likes

Well, you can put your skills to the test here. You just can’t sell anything here. This forum is non-commercial.

2 Likes

Yes I know that and that’s why I’m here :grin:! Love such communities! That’s the place for mind growing!

3 Likes

Interesting design and use of colours almarinov! :+1: :+1: I particularly like the way the battery and weather sub sections are brightly coloured…it not only makes them easy to read at a glance but gives a great contrast to the rest of the face. I am not a big fan of digital readouts, but in this case it is, again, quite easy to see the information at a glance…and the analog hands are very easy to see as well…and thats a big winner with the older Forum members like myself! Looking forward to see more of your design mate! Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

Not sure if its just me but after loading your skins the watch heats up significantly and battery drain was crazy!

I have not had this issue with this . Close all your apps and reboot the watch

1 Like

Is it still getting hot? I have no issues with it. You know its just pictures and a file that says when and which pictures to show, nothing like a big processing!

1 Like

I had to delete the face as the watch had become unusable. The watch is now fine. Great watch face though!