Vacheron Constantin Dual Moon Grand Complication

It’s hard to overstate the level of craft that goes into a timepiece from Vacheron Constantin’s Les Cabinotiers workshop. There are plenty of examples of fully handcrafted Swiss timepieces available to the deep-pocketed collector in the world of watchmaking, but once you see what VC is capable of, it becomes clear that this is another echelon. It’s as if the “average” handmade piece not only isn’t on the same playing field, they’re not even competing in the same sport…

For now a version that works for Stocklauncher A7 and above. For universal launcher I will have to create a .watch version since UL can’t handle Rotatevalue13.

credits: -https://www.vacheron-constantin.com/

Download for Stocklauncher 7.1 and higher; -VAC dualmoonSt7.zip - Google Drive

Download for Universal Launcher: -vac-dual-moon.watch - Google Drive

clock_skin_model

promo

14 Likes

Nice one… thx

1 Like

Another classic. Thanks G :+1:

1 Like

Thanks to both of you! :blush:

1 Like

Incredible, is the side view of the actual watch or is it your creation? It’s hard to believe one could achieve such depth using watch face designer

The side view is just a picture, it’s not my creation. Isn’t it fascinating that the shadows always fall in the same direction?

1 Like

“Watch”- file added. Universallauncher is needed.

1 Like

Fantastic @G1NT0N1C
A hell of a lot of work went into this.
The background information is excellent as well.
Thanks very much :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you! It’s always nice to find some time for a watchface. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes indeed.
So complex, I don’t know how you find the time… :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Beautiful thank you Gin! The dynamic hand highlighting is awesome! For some reason the moon reminded me of an oatmeal cookie, but I only have Nilla wafers so I ate those instead. :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

1 Like

My choice would be Nilla Wafers!

3 Likes

I don’t know these Nilla Wafers. But if anyone would like to send me a sample, I would be happy to give you my address, @Louis_Peek @Edward :grin:

1 Like

Try Amazon.com

1 Like

I’ve already tried that. But all available dealers insist on payment! :joy:

What country you in? Probably too much in shipping!

1 Like

“In English, the term “Kraut” is a mostly stereotyping term for a German.”

So what do you think? :joy:

But joking aside, I was just kidding. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know the shipping making it not worth it. Do you have a USA duty store, I think that;s what they call them. I had a friend that moved there for a while.

I just found a shop that sells it here in germany. I’ll order them to test. :grin:

1 Like

It is mandatory to dunk them in milk.