use of outdoor walk

after I started using “outdoor walking” I soon noticed that the results were not right. so put some apps on my smartphone to check this. it shows that the walking speed and distance that the watch register are not correct, which is strange with GPS. did anyone have the same problems with this?

Sept 3, 2018 15:24:04 GMT 1 beeckske said:
after I started using "outdoor walking" I soon noticed that the results were not right. so put some apps on my smartphone to check this. it shows that the walking speed and distance that the watch register are not correct, which is strange with GPS. did anyone have the same problems with this?

i've checked my lem7, i7 and the lem x with my smartphone and almost same result, do you have the lates firmware for the watch?

i’ve checked my lem7 with a POLAR watch for running the error committed by the lem7 is about 20% more

POLAR 1,06 KM

Lem7 0,8 KM
POLAR speed 9,46 Km/min Lem7 10,49 Km/min

Sept 4, 2018 11:30:17 GMT 1 inkognita23 said:

which app do you use on the watch?
Sept 3, 2018 15:24:04 GMT 1 beeckske said:
after I started using "outdoor walking" I soon noticed that the results were not right. so put some apps on my smartphone to check this. it shows that the walking speed and distance that the watch register are not correct, which is strange with GPS. did anyone have the same problems with this?

It is not so strange when you understand that the fitness apps installed on the Lem 7 do not work off of GPS. It simply works off of the Pedometer. Try it with Location "off" and just sit in your easy chair and swing your arm with the watch installed and it will record your walk. Mr. Ticks sadly pointed this out in his video on the subject.

thats to bad,they really like to lie to us,i know that for fact that those app does not work,but i am scare to delete it,even when i use to wear the Lem6 that i did flash the russian firmware those app was delete and i did not try something else, i do wish that this app works well in the Lemx

Sept 4, 2018 15:08:20 GMT 1 leafar said:
thats to bad,they really like to lie to us,i know that for fact that those app does not work,but i am scare to delete it,even when i use to wear the Lem6 that i did flash the russian firmware those app was delete and i did not try something else, i do wish that this app works well in the Lemx

i will check activity apps with all watches, i disagree that the watches show different results as sport watches cos i have also sport watches and i did compare to my SGN5 and i did not get these kind of result the differences were'nt so far from each other. i never used the installed apps so i will check them out too and all.....on videos:)