Use HeartRate sensor with running apps?

Hello, currently own a zeblaze thor. The most annoying thing besides battery life is the heart rate sensor only works with the poor built-in app.
Can you confirm that the heart rate sensor of the lem X is working with other apps? (runtastic,…)
Thank you :blush:

Oct 10, 2018 22:44:51 GMT 1 bruce said:
Hello, currently own a zeblaze thor. The most annoying thing besides battery life is the heart rate sensor only works with the poor built-in app. Can you confirm that the heart rate sensor of the lem X is working with other apps? (runtastic,...) Thank you 😊

I think Sonia make a video about it and she can answer that.
Oct 10, 2018 22:44:51 GMT 1 bruce said:
Hello, currently own a zeblaze thor. The most annoying thing besides battery life is the heart rate sensor only works with the poor built-in app. Can you confirm that the heart rate sensor of the lem X is working with other apps? (runtastic,...) Thank you 😊

i only checked via camera and most work but with the built in sensor i know of Gliderun (terrible app) and HeartOnTop but will check other apps which uses the sensor i have a feeling that many of them might work just need to check for my video, did one on camera usage.

On LEM X and most Android OS 5.1 watches, the HR sensor is using standard registration, as a consequence it works with all Android apps including my launcher…

Thank you for helpful answers.
That makes me want that watch even more :blush:.
If some of you is bored to death, could this fine specimen test with runtastic?
Not expected, just asking. I know you girls and guys do fantastic work.

Oct 13, 2018 19:41:58 GMT 1 bruce said:
Thank you for helpful answers. That makes me want that watch even more 😊. If some of you is bored to death, could this fine specimen test with runtastic? Not expected, just asking. I know you girls and guys do fantastic work.

give me links to specific apps you like me to test:)

Oct 13, 2018 20:16:00 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 13, 2018 19:41:58 GMT 1 bruce said:
Thank you for helpful answers.
That makes me want that watch even more :blush:.
If some of you is bored to death, could this fine specimen test with runtastic?
Not expected, just asking. I know you girls and guys do fantastic work.

give me links to specific apps you like me to test:)

Marry me! Hahaha.
Here we go :
www.runtastic.com/apps/android/runtastic/lite

Thank you so much!

Oct 13, 2018 21:12:40 GMT 1 bruce said:

Oct 13, 2018 20:16:00 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

weird the one i could install is'nt the one you gave a link and can't install this one i'll try downloading it and put it on the watch and try install manually.

I am interesed. I test native app in the gym (static run machine) and the measurement is not correct. It gives me 30 pulsations less than the gym´s machine sensor. In other sessions gives me 30 pulsations more. For example 90 ppm running at 12 km/h or 180 ppm an the same speed.

I´ll try to test runtastic or similar like endomondo or nike.