UPDATED POST! Firmware for Optimus Pro and Hope - UPDATED 18.09.2020 New version for Optimus Pro

@TheCez I would but I have tested this and I have none of these issues.
@G1NT0N1C
@Eric_Crochemore
@Dr_Andy_Vishnu

Guys - are you having these issues?
I cannot reproduce it on mine and the firmware team also cannot see the problem.

The error says you have a non stock boot or recovery image.
Have you flashed back to stock boot and recovery of v3.0 ?

I have flashed clean firmware ,and reset watch from setting after flashing,the watch is very glitchy,I swipe left and right it is lagging and lag is noticeable for me,It never happened before and not happening after I flash system.img and boot.img from Kospet optimus pro v3.2 firmware,it becomes smooth again for me

@TheCez yes - it’s not that we don’t believe you.
I have to make sure it is a global problem before we try to push people to fix something.
As I said earlier - I have the exact same model and I have no issues at all with either flashing the latest firmware or updating using the OTA service.
I also mentioned it to the guys in China and they also have no issues.
So I think @G1NT0N1C has the 2+16 model as well as me and I will ask him to have a look as well.

1 Like

No, my model is 3/32. So I can’t test this.

Ok thanks.
I’ve already asked the firmware team to check and they found nothing…
I don’t know anybody who has this same model unfortunately

Yes of course, I flashed the original full version 3.0 as recommended by “None”, because my problem was that it did not start after receiving an OTA version. I thought that it would be solved flashing only the “boot” and the “recovery”, but it was not like that. (previous post) So since it didn’t start, I flashed the full ROM, but I think there must have been traces of the “TWRP recovery” or something like that. Is it possible that it is in another partition? If I try to flash ROM 3.2 from the PC, is it possible that the device will “brick”?
Thank you

hello, is anyone here have newest firmware for hope or hope lite? other than the version in the kospet website?

I have all firmware

But hope is not even made or sold anymore

no worries, since the firmware is all i need. May I ask for the firmware link? thanks before.

2 Likes

October 2019 is latest

2 Likes

hmm the same with kospet site, I will just download there.
Thanks for fast reply :+1:

No worries

Succesfully using kospet hope 20191024 firmware for my Microwear H8 with only replacing one file in system/vendor/lib/hw and using kernel file from stock rom. it have better battery management and more features like making my camera interpolated to 8MP.

Well done. :+1:
So the board must be the same as the Kingwear KC08 (Hope)
Is it 3gb + 32gb
So you had issues if you do not change those files - what were the issues?
Camera or screen orientation ?
I will move these posts to the post about the H8/M4

hope 20191024 is the lite version firmware. it shown in kospet site where I downloaded it
so it’s means it was the same with my H8 1GB+16GB
the issues when not changes the files are camera and HR sensor not work. the HR company is the same pixart but the hw version in H8 is higher. as for camera it won’t open.
other than that is fine so far.
Since the hw is almost identical so kospet hope lite firmware runs with no bugs on my H8. it like I have newer stock roms :grin:
My fav always on display is also there :+1:

Excellent :+1::+1:

I got the same OTA. It loaded well. Factory reset and no problems. I dont know whats new in the 3.2 firmware since the ota was available when i opened the box.

1 Like