UPDATED POST! Firmware for Optimus Pro and Hope - UPDATED 18.09.2020 New version for Optimus Pro

yes, that tutorial is still valid and both ways of rooting are ok, so you can choose the one you are most comfortable with

1 Like

Actually v3.3 has newer release date than v4.0… How to understand it?

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Interestingly, v4.0 you shared has 29.06.2020 release date, but v3.3 from OP is 02.09.2020… What could be a reason for this discrepancy? Id like to be sure which one I should actually flash :wink:

BTW, Ive read that ambient display in Optimus Pro is very very dim… Anybody knows a way to increase its brightness, even with root?

It’s because they never released v4.
The one in the OP is the latest release.

V4 was made but in the end it was decided to make a v3.3 instead and v4 was just left.

As you wanted v4 I got it for you anyway.

2 Likes

Ok, just wanted to make sure. That makes things clear, thank you

I need firmware for Hope lite, i must take firmware hope_b?

I will check for the latest version available before it production was ended.

5 Likes

You saved me :slight_smile: thank you very much. I did everything right, the firmware got up

3 Likes

Thanks @gyuri
Saved me having to get the latest version.
This one will work just fine :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Can this watch be upgraded to Android 10?

No, there is no A10 firmware available atm.

at xda dev we see that some people offer old smartphones with the latest andorid and it works why isn’t there a smartwatch

Probably because it’s a lot of work. If you want to do it - go for it.

2 Likes

Hi,
any idea about why I cannot find anymore this skin ?

From my post here, it seems that was a stock skin: I just installed the 3.3 firmware, and cannot find it anymore.

No need to post this twice…

2 Likes

ok sorry, a try to reach as much users as possible.

3 Likes

Friend, could you send me a link with the firmware version of the kospet hope lite? all the links I found are offline. And sending a message to the manufacturer, he doesn’t want to give me the link.

This the only version I have for the lite version of the Kospet Hope.

1 Like