Universal waterproof cover

hi,guys ,does anyone know of if there is a universal waterproof cover for round android watches? i know they do protective cases for certain other non full android watches,but im just wondering is there one that would fit a Lemfo lem16, im aware our watches are splash proof to an extent, but im thinking of a bit of extra protection for them times were caught off guard or need them to be more waterproof…if not i think it would be a good idea for someone to make one,im sure it would be possible for the 1.6" round version of watches

There are none that I can think of, but then again I have not really looked.
If you find anything, I think a lot of people would be very interested :+1::handshake:

2 Likes

No, ans trust me ive looked, i always check for accessories for FAWs but it is hard to find the only close enough to be might fit are Garimin big watches fenix 7x and the 6x. It isnt easy to find ones that are good for our watches as they are the only ones with 1.6" displays, the 1.43" are good and im checking if certain galaxy and Garmin cases fit it.

2 Likes

You would of thought someone would of made some ,they have made them for all the others have’nt they!

1 Like

True, the market of none Wear/ios watches is way bigger and i think the same goes for FAWs. If i knew which store is the manufacturer than i might hsve asked them if they can make.
@pablo11 is there a chance that the branded can check this out, if there will be i think most of us will be glad i know i will😊

2 Likes

@sonia_sophie_ataunna
I will ask a couple of the brands and see what they think :+1:

3 Likes

I took it upon myself to message a few of the sellers on amazon from china, that sell the protective covers for other smart watch brands ie.apple,garmin,samsung…and the response i got was they have looked and spoken to lots of their suppliers in China and no one makes these cases for full android watches like the Lem 16 becuase there are not many of these watches sold in China or abroad!!! isnt there anyone on here skilled with a 3d printer that can design and print one of in TPU material,cause that seems to be what the covers are made from?

1 Like