Universal Launcher New Generation [2.3 and above]

Fantastic news eric . Thankyou as always :+1:

2 Likes

Wow, thats great! Now we can create faces that can switch between °C and °F! Let’s go for it! Thank you, Eric!!!:+1:

2 Likes

thanks. thats great!

1 Like

Thanks , @Eric_Crochemore we are thankful that you are constantly improving app.
Warm regards

1 Like

Awesome, I’d be using wearOS if it wasn’t for your awesome launcher

@Eric_Crochemore
Got a bug, but i’m not sure if it’s a UL bug or just how watch-faces are handled.
In this watch face. When going from 11:00, to 12:00, to 01:00, they don’t function properly if i don’t set the watch to 24 hour mode in the Date & time settings.

For example, in the light rose face, at 12:00 only the top rose should be light. All the others should be deep red. At 1:00, the top and 1 o’clock rose should be light.

These use a 12 hour digital indicator layer.
However if the watch is set to 12 hour mode, at 12:00, all the roses are light.

It’s a of a problem for people who use strictly 12h time modes to have to switch to a 24h mode just for a single watch face.

There’s a hidden feature that could solve the issue : you can force the hour format like this.
Add the “hourFormat” element in the related drawable using one of those values “0-11” “1-12” “0-23” “1-24”.
For example :

<drawable>
    <name>digital1.xml</name>
    <arraytype>7</arraytype>
    <centerX>-200</centerX>
    <centerY>0</centerY>
    <hourFormat>0-23</hourFormat>
</drawable>
2 Likes

That’s nice. I didn’t noticed…:+1:

That’s why i called it “hidden” … :smile:

That’s a good point!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Took me a while to figure it out, but i got it!
Had to use 0-11 on digital1 and digital2. i forgot to use it on digital2 so it kept funking out on me. But yeah i got it now. :slight_smile:

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks, it worked. The one thing that I cannot make it work is to display the Heart Rate. I’ll continue trying things.

If you have a watch face that shows the heart rate and you have activated the heart rate in menu in UL there is no reason why it shouldnt work at all .

I have an Microwear H1. The heart rate feature works fine in the build-in smartwatch software, but in UL skins it always shows 0 BPM. Of course I activated the heart rate in the menu in UL, and in settings.

Did you restart the launcher?

Yes, several times, but it still shows 0

Strange… which face do you use?

And which Version of UL?

But did the hr light turn on ?

2 Likes

The HR light turn on, and it shows a reasonable HR, but not in the face. Latest version of UL and this face (but in other similar the same thing happens)