Universal launcher new gen

hi guys
i have today installed universal launcher and also random clock skin all seems good apart from i cant connect to my laptop anymore as its not giving me the option to transfer files.also i have this launch picture of a road come on the screen instead of the watch face on turning on…its bloody anoying.otherwise its good.

To change the notification background, go to the UL Quicksettins and select high contrast alarm.
The transfer of data also works as usual with UL: Connect your watch and your PC, goto watchsettings- connect- USB. Chose data transfer. If it doesn’t work, check the connection and cable.

3 Likes

Great thanks. I sorted this out. The next problem I have now is clockskin lock screen administrator. Keeps showing up. Do I activate this or cancel it. I’m not too sure what it actually does.
Regards
Jim

1. List item

choose UL and activate " always "

It’s a needed permission to lock the screen, so activate it.

Excellent Guys where would I be without you.These Alrod clockskins work much better with the launcher.im not too sure about the randomiser. I like the idea but it seems to stop working whenever It likes maybe it needs to be on all the time…ermmm not sure.

Randomiser is now working properly. It need to be set to On in permissions…it’s great I’m very excited This is such a great Watch. I might download switch switch to save my power button. Is there no way of using the other button for anything. It seems very silly having a button that does nothing.