Ulysse Nardin Freak X Magma

The Ulysse Nardin Freak X Magma. It took me some time to understand and replicate the exact gear ratios. Now it is completed and works just like the original.
There are other Freak X models out there, but I like this one the best. Maybe I’ll post more later. I am not sure yet.

Credits: -https://www.ulysse-nardin.com/

Download: -U.N.FreakXMagma.zip - Google Drive

clock_skin_model

promo2

10 Likes

Thanks mate. Qualiry as always :+1:

Thank you Doc. I’ll add some text now… :grin:

1 Like

An absolute winner!

Thank you, @doubledad!!! :blush:

I found a little mistake. Link is updated.

2 Likes

What cannot be done through perseverance and attitude and of course a lot of work? Definitely one of the most beautiful watch faces made and posted on this forum.
P.S. added to the collection

3 Likes

Thank you Vladimir. I put a lot more work into it than was necessary. The reason for this was that the correct light reflection on the gears was important to me. With neutral gears without light reflection, I would have needed significantly fewer images.
I know that we both think in the same way and that we both attach great importance to the best possible result. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You know @G1NT0N1C & @vladimir_lutzu I think that no one on here could argue with the fact that you guys strive for…and very often achieve…perfection! :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you, @Doonsbury. Unfortunately, I have very little free time at the moment. That’s why it can happen that demanding watchfaces like this one have to wait several weeks for completion.

2 Likes

Well it was certainly well worth the wait @G1NT0N1C ! :+1: Cheers mate , Doons

2 Likes