TWRP recovery for KW88 / LF16 / DM368 / I3 [AUO version]

First TWRP 3.0.3 recovery port for KW88 / LF16 / DM368 / I3 [AUO versions] with multi-language support.

Requirements
LF16 / DM368 / I3 must be the AUO hardware versions (firmware version must include the AUO word, not the HEHUI)
SP Flash tool must be a newer version, I use the v5.1628

*** WARNING ***
DO NOT APPLY any OTA update after you have flashed this recovery! This could (soft)brick your watch.
OTA updates require stock recovery.

Notes
This TWRP recovery has display and touch panel upside down, so you have to rotate the watch by 180 degress to use it.
There are 2 different versions attached: the first version is tested on KW88/LF16/DM368, while the second version has rotated touch panel and works on I3.

Installation
To install, use the usual procedure for flashing the recovery with SP Flash Tool. Don’t do it if you are not 101% sure of what you are doing.
Usual disclaimers apply *** I am not responsible for anyone’s issues here. Use this at your own risk !! ***

1. Load the supplied scatter file in SP Flash Tool
  2. Make sure that no other other file is selected, ONLY the recovery must be so, and press “download”.
  3. Power off the watch and then connect it to your PC and it will flash in few seconds.

That’s all.

Download
For KW88 / LF16 / DM368
recovery-twrp-303_KW88-LF16-DM368_AUO_20170330.zip

For I3
recovery-twrp-303_I3_AUO-20170330.zip

I have been watching all the posts related to TWRP not only for the KW88 which I have but for all the other models supported by this forum and what good work you guys do!! If no one has thanked you before I would like you to know that at least I appreciate your time, expertise, and the great support provided to other people. Please keep it up and a big thank you.

I do have a question about this TWRP 303 for KW88. I have reformatted and re-flashed my KW88 with the latest 20170518 and it appears now the latest boot.img reloads the stock recovery during the first boot after flashing TWRP recovery.img. Is there a chance there is a patched boot.img for the KW88 available that does not restore the factory recovery?I
I’m guessing it would be quite a bit of work to create a patch but I’d like to ask and maybe I can get lucky.

Thanks for your appreciations.
Read my post to solve your issue:
/thread/894/twrp-latest-boot-img-on

I sent my iqi i3 512mb / 4gb recovery, but not sure access to the recovery twrp. access stock (original), and now?

You have to flash the provided patched boot.img also, please follow ALL the instructions of the first post.

The download link For KW88 / LF16 / DM368 is not working. Could someone please share any alternative link if available.

I just checked both the links and they work fine for me.

does it work on lf 17 too?