Twrp recovery for i4 air

Plzz work in i4 air for twrp recovery it would be a great help. I really appreciate it.

Mar 17, 2018 11:58:45 GMT 1 ppssvvkk said:
Plzz work in i4 air for twrp recovery it would be a great help. I really appreciate it.

look into similar watches as yours in recoveries section and ask there if one of the other's recovery can be good for the i4 air.

Mar 17, 2018 15:17:49 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 17, 2018 11:58:45 GMT 1 ppssvvkk said:

look into similar watches as yours in recoveries section and ask there if one of the other’s recovery can be good for the i4 air.

I tried flashing many recoveries but when i reboot into recovery mode boot logo blinks two time and watch restarts. I tried again reboot into recovery mode but this time it shows stock recovery not twrp plzz help.

Mar 18, 2018 6:33:09 GMT 1 ppssvvkk said:

Mar 17, 2018 15:17:49 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
look into similar watches as yours in recoveries section and ask there if one of the other’s recovery can be good for the i4 air.

I tried flashing many recoveries but when i reboot into recovery mode boot logo blinks two time and watch restarts. I tried again reboot into recovery mode but this time it shows stock recovery not twrp plzz help.

thnx soniasphie twrp found and installed in my i4 air because of u

Hello - ppssvvkk or soniasophie9697: could you share with the rest of the community as to what actual files you used to flash twrp onto your i4Air? Because with so many round MediaTek CPU Android 5.1 watches in here, it is easy to get confused when it is not specifically noted i4Air… Thanks in advance for any info you can share!

Mar 18, 2018 9:22:30 GMT 1 ppssvvkk said:
Mar 18, 2018 6:33:09 GMT 1 ppssvvkk said:

thnx soniasphie twrp found and installed in my i4 air because of u

Oct 15, 2018 9:52:53 GMT 1 poisson37 said:

which one did you use? i'm not finding any of what i've seen as suits  the i4 air.

That makes the two of us, soniasophie9697

I cannot find what to flash my device - i4Air

Oct 16, 2018 7:11:57 GMT 1 poisson37 said:
That makes the two of us, soniasophie9697 ...

I cannot find what to flash my device - i4Air

ok, i did’nt know that the twrp for i4 is actually for all of them.

go here and make sure to read all thread before doing anything.

/thread/902/twrp-recovery-iqi-i4

Sonia: Thank you so very much! I have successfully flashed the ‘AQR-LAUNCH-I4Air-1602-CAMERA-Fitness-NHT-V1.0-20171122’ which now gives me the famous ‘BT Calling’ which seems that the I4’s connection profles has now a Headset profile visible from the Android Phone - so technically it should work, only I cannot seem to make it work so far - something to give me some digging and learning, but thank you.

On the TWRP for the I4Air - MEGA thanks! However it seems that the pre-patched boot.img that he made to bypass the asserction of a foreign recovery is made for one over a year and a halp ago… Flashing the files included gets me to the OS, HOWEVER! Be careful to not let it turn the screen off - it will not turn off until rebooted again AND the touches are inversed to be able to activate USB Debug, OEM bootloader and to permenantly accept the PC you are connecting from to get into ADB to reboot recovery… TWRP is inverted too, but is working.

I will next add SuperSu or Magisk and/or Xposed via the upside-down TWRP and then reflash the standard recovery.img and boot.img afterwards - However I would like to keep TWRP as my main recovery and I saw that in the IQI ROMS there is a script to give problems if it finds a non-local recovery… I will keep looking.

Any directions to point me in to keep TWRP permenant over reboots and/or upside-right?

Anyway: Thank you so very much, most forums these days are full of hot-headded nincompoops that front that thier knowledge is superior to all, however I have found solace and kindness here.

Thanks again!

poisson37

Oct 17, 2018 12:01:45 GMT 1 poisson37 said:

can you plz make sure to write your experience with it on the twrp for the i4 series so ppl know what to do? 

Oct 20, 2018 10:05:14 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 17, 2018 12:01:45 GMT 1 poisson37 said:

can you plz make sure to write your experience with it on the twrp for the i4 series so ppl know what to do? 

where i can find this firmware AQR-LAUNCH-I4Air-1602-CAMERA-Fitness-NHT-V1.0-20171122
please link

/thread/2084/all-2gb-16gb-models-air solve my problem. thanks to RASC Moderators