TWRP for InHarmony (Diggro DI06)

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It’s a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Downloads/Source Code:

TWRP Image Download: 3.2.2-0

Scatter file: Here

TWRP Source Code: Here

Kernel Source Code: Here

Install Instructions:

If you have TWRP installed already:

1. Download the first link which is just the twrp image files

2. Copy the image file to your watch

3. Boot into twrp

4. Click install

5. Click install image

6. Navigate to the twrp image you copied over and select it

7. Find recovery in the list and select it

8. Swipe to confirm

9. You’re done

If you don’t have TWRP installed:

1. Turn off your watch.

2. Open sp flash tool

3. In the “Scatter-loading File” box choose the “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt” file that you downloaded

4. Press on “Download”.

5. Connect the watch to the computer and wait until a green tick appears on the screen.

6. Unplug your watch and power it on

7. Once it boots plug your watch and do
    adb reboot recovery

hello, hoping there’s still some life in this forum.
i’m pretty certain i have a clone on this watch ,a z10 no branding, at least not in english. kinda interested in whats going on here and wondered if i’m in the right place

This good for les1, touching good. Where the patch file for twrp inharmony? Now booting always to recovery.

Sept 1, 2018 5:48:02 GMT 1 b said:
hello, hoping there's still some life in this forum. i'm pretty certain i have a clone on this watch ,a z10 no branding, at least not in english. kinda interested in whats going on here and wondered if i'm in the right place

This thread is just for twrp. If you need firmware you can look in the Lemfo firmware section or the original Zeblaze Thor.