TWRP for Infinity (Lemfo Lem7, Zeblaze Thor 4, IQI I7)

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It’s a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Downloads/Source Code:

TWRP Image Download: 3.2.2-0
TWRP Image Installer Download: 3.2.2-0
TWRP Source Code: Here
Kernel Source Code: Prebuilt Stock Kernel

Install Instructions:

If you have TWRP installed already:

1. Download the first link which is just the twrp image files

2. Copy the image file to your watch

3. Boot into twrp

4. Click install

5. Click install image

6. Navigate to the twrp image you copied over and select it

7. Find recovery in the list and select it

8. Swipe to confirm

9. You’re done

If you don’t have TWRP installed:

1. With your watch turned on, copy the file “TWRP_patcher.zip” to the /sdcard directory.

2. Turn off your watch.

3. Open sp flash tool

4. In the “Scatter-loading File” box choose the “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt” file in the TWRP_image folder

5. Press on “Download”.

6. Connect the watch to the computer.

7. Put the watch on your dock and wait until a green tick appears on the screen.

8. Pick up your watch and power it on. It will automatically boot to TWRP.

WARNING: the following step (9) will install the default boot.img for the stock rom of the device. If you have another rom installed, be sure to flash it after finishing this guide.

1. On the recovery, go to Install -> Install Zip and select the previously copied file “TWRP_patcher.zip”

2. Wait until it finishes and that’s it!

In theory this should work fine with the IQI I7 and I8.

I’ll test the I7 today and the I8 as soon as they arrive.

Thanks guys :+1::+1:

Hallo

I need help TWRP installed but Watch is brick!!
I do this step (see below in the text) at my new Thor 4 Smartwatch
This step 9. On the recovery, go to Install -> Install Zip and select the previously copied file “TWRP_patcher.zip”

I only see this file “Infinity_TWRP”
When installing now errors
Now I’m in the bootloop, and the screen of the clock is black
No more booting into the system
No TWRP recovery, nothing
In Windows 10, the clock is no longer recognized
With which tool can I now copy the “TWRP_patcher” to the clock, as it was in the “Infinity_TWRP” zip in it!

I hope someone can help me to boot the clock again?

1. With your watch turned on, copy the file “TWRP_patcher.zip” to the /sdcard directory.

2. Turn off your watch.

3. Open sp flash tool

4. In the “Scatter-loading File” box choose the “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt” file in the TWRP_image folder

5. Press on “Download”.

7. Put the watch on your dock and wait until a green tick appears on the screen.

WARNING: the following step (9) will install the default boot.img for the stock rom of the device. If you have another rom installed, be sure to flash it after finishing this guide.

1. On the recovery, go to Install -> Install Zip and select the previously copied file “TWRP_patcher.zip”

Aug 10, 2018 23:23:14 GMT 1 donvinylo said:
Hallo

I need help TWRP installed but Watch is brick!!
I do this step (see below in the text) at my new Thor 4 Smartwatch
This step 9. On the recovery, go to Install → Install Zip and select the previously copied file “TWRP_patcher.zip”

I only see this file “Infinity_TWRP”
When installing now errors
Now I’m in the bootloop, and the screen of the clock is black
No more booting into the system
No TWRP recovery, nothing
In Windows 10, the clock is no longer recognized
With which tool can I now copy the “TWRP_patcher” to the clock, as it was in the “Infinity_TWRP” zip in it!

I hope someone can help me to boot the clock again?

2. Turn off your watch.

3. Open sp flash tool

5. Press on “Download”.

1. On the recovery, go to Install → Install Zip and select the previously copied file “TWRP_patcher.zip”

Flash this firmware: /thread/2368/lem7-official-factory-firmware-updated

then the watch will be back to stock, and you can start the tutorial from the beginning.

RE: THOR4 applying an OTA update correctly for rooted device

So I am rooted have all the tweaks I could want, however would like to install the latest THOR4 update which has just been made available only 29 Sept. I download the update and reboot into recovery automatically upon selecting update, however the update doesn’t apply and i’m stuck in TWRP bootloop… I can fix this however when I do I break the first successful system boot which attempts to apply the update.

I’d like to know via flashtool etc how to reapply the system boot without deleting my data, so the update can be applied… At which time i’ll ADB into recovery and reapply the TWRP Recovery.zip etc etc if necessary.

Thanking you kindly! Any help would be appreciated!

Oct 2, 2018 23:49:05 GMT 1 tege said:
RE: THOR4 applying an OTA update correctly for rooted device

So I am rooted have all the tweaks I could want, however would like to install the latest THOR4 update which has just been made available only 29 Sept. I download the update and reboot into recovery automatically upon selecting update, however the update doesn’t apply and i’m stuck in TWRP bootloop… I can fix this however when I do I break the first successful system boot which attempts to apply the update.

I’d like to know via flashtool etc how to reapply the system boot without deleting my data, so the update can be applied… At which time i’ll ADB into recovery and reapply the TWRP Recovery.zip etc etc if necessary.

Thanking you kindly! Any help would be appreciated!

You can’t use fastboot commands on these preloaders because they are locked.
The only way I have managed to take OTA updates is to flash back to stock and then take the OTA.
After that you can flash twrp again.
The OTA will perform a system check and will know that stock recovery is missing and system has been modified.

This is the safest way I know of.

That's great well not great though appreciate the feedback! Long way around however if it's a must it's a must.. That's what backups and titanium are for I guess

Are you or whoever usually does it, going to make the update available offline at any point!?

Thanks again!

Hello friends
I am a new LEM7 user and i have a question: if i follow the steps and get twrp on my device, how can boot then into twrp?
Thanks for reply

Oct 14, 2018 15:49:12 GMT 1 toffeefee said:
[...]how can boot then into twrp?

adb reboot recovery

Thanx

i have I7
proceeds according to instructions, but after connecting I7 to the computer (point 6), smartwatch turns on and android is starting

I uploaded twrp. But now I have only twrp. The system does not start

Dec 8, 2018 10:30:49 GMT 1 gruniu78 said:
i have I7 proceeds according to instructions, but after connecting I7 to the computer (point 6), smartwatch turns on and android is starting ----------------------------------------- I uploaded twrp. But now I have only twrp. The system does not start

You have only twrp because you didn't follow ALL the instructions... One of the instructions is to restore back the system boot image which makes your watch boot to android!

I do not have a system android. I had problems with TWRP uploading and used the link from YT.
Now I combining. The computer does not detect the smartwatch as mtp. I tried on three computers.

I did smartwatch. I have uploaded LEMFO LEM7: /thread/2368/lemfo-lem7-z28-m6737-model
The processor matched and the application does not show an error.

Just done it a minute ago. Took about 3 minutes altogether :rofl::rofl::rofl: looking at the replies here I wasn’t to sure about doing it but the instructions are extremely easy to follow. Now I have twrp on my oukitel wp2 and the Thor 4 , it looks weird it loading on the watch hahaha.
No idea what I’m gonna do with it now but it’s nice having it there just because :rofl::rofl:

scaldyballs AvatarApr 1, 2019 22:22:38 GMT 2 scaldyballs said:
Just done it a minute ago. Took about 3 minutes altogether 🤣🤣🤣 looking at the replies here I wasn't to sure about doing it but the instructions are extremely easy to follow. Now I have twrp on my oukitel wp2 and the Thor 4 , it looks weird it loading on the watch hahaha. No idea what I'm gonna do with it now but it's nice having it there just because 🤣🤣

Flash Magisk Manager and install busybox. Gives you freedom over the watch. Just remember that you can't take any OTA with twrp.

Ah yeah I’m notbothered about OTA, anyways if anything good in next update I can always flash stock and update then install twrp again :+1:

The Thor 4 doesn’t have a slot for an SD card. How are you supposed to put the TWRP patcher file on it?

The watch has a partition called sdcard. Just put the patcher file in the directory that opens when you connect the watch to your computer.

1 Like