Two pics of W1 needed

Could someone with the W1 post close up pics of the SIM slot (with the card removed)?  One pic with the little SIM door/holder open and one with it closed.  I need to see how the silver metal SIM door attaches to the watch.  Right now I’m using a little piece of a business card to keep the SIM from moving around.  It works but it’s not ideal.  

Cheers, J

photos.app.goo.gl/gmtYmaTDwW4ruKxD2

Here are a few I took, hope it helps. Sorry they aren’t better but I have a deployant clasp that gets in the way of taking a pic

Thank you for the pics. I really like the watch how about you? Which deployment clasp are you using? I want to get one too, but some people have complained about sharp edges against their wrist. If you like yours could you tell me where you got. Thank you.

There are 2 main styles of deployant clasp - 1 has push buttons on the side to release and the other you just pull open. I have both types and recommend the pull apart style - the button style gets bumped and can release on it’s own - not a huge deal but the “pull open” style is more secure.

Pull open style
www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-Steel-Butterfly-Buckle-Watch-Strap-Rosegold-Black-Deployment-Clasp/272658913432?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=571788223916&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Push button style

www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-Steel-Butterfly-Push-Button-Deployment-Wrist-Watch-Band-Buckle-Clasp/253056230976?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

I have had no problems with sharp edges on the clasp.

I like that there is basically no wear & tear on the leather of the watch band - considering that it isn’t really replaceable if it breaks.

FYI - 22mm is the size needed.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.