TWO important announcements: a) If you are thinking about buying this watch - wait

@Kenneth_Tan oh ok. Fair enough :slight_smile:

I really want to buy this watch but i donā€™t know where to buy it and when to buy the ā€œnew revisionā€ of it. Would you please let us all know when and where can we buy the new revision watch please?

@blo0dmaster Kingwear told me differently, There would be no revision version of the KW88. So I took the gamble and bought it from Aliexpress. It was on sale for ā‚¬107. If there is going to be a revision, it probably will be related to the antennaā€™s in the straps and possible firmware to accommodate the US market with 3G connectivity or at least resolving GSM band problems. I live in Europe, and would not have any problems with the current revision. I donā€™t know if Iā€™m going to be right, but @ā‚¬107,- I coulnā€™t wait and actually didnā€™t care. Iā€™f I like the new andrid watches, at these prices, I probably am going the route of mr. @SmartWatch_Ticks and will own a lot of watches by the end of this year.
Maybe @Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 has other details that contradict mine, then I will be glad to hear them.

He said theyā€™ll probably change battery manufacturer so i hope it came with a better quality one, but iā€™m not sure so i can wait until he tell us something about the revision.

Where do you guys prefer to buy this watch? Alixxxpress as @Kenneth_Tan did? gearbest?..

Gearbest and Bangood have them on preorder. Aliexpress has multiple sellers that claim they have stock.
Mine was on sale and the watch was reported shipped 2 days later. Didnā€™t want to wait until Aug 15 for the preorder period to end. Price was 88 euro. I paid 107 euro.