Tried to install update while watch is rooted :(

Now I reboot loop into TWRP.
Can you please advise how to get back to watch?
Thanks!

I did the same thing a while back! This info should help!

Use the SP Flash tool. Watch this video and it will guide you through it. This is what I watched the first time I flashed mine and have done it about 6 times since!

Download the sp flash tool here:

spflashtool.com/

You can find the Lemfo Lemx stock firmware here:

drive.google.com/file/d/1A4rGEQ8k--IicS5hngd9XVSXLcpLY4cE/view?usp=sharing

In a nutshell, you download the firmware, and extract it to a folder. For example, if you extract it to a folder called “LemX”, it will put all the files you need there in two sub folders. The “Image” folder is what you want to pay attention to. When you open the SP Flash tool, chose the scatter loading file called “MT6739_Android_Scatter.txt”. Your watch should be turned off and NOT connected to the USB cable. It will take a minute to load up everything in the flash tool. Uncheck the selection “preloader” in the tool. It is the first choice. Hit the download button in the flash tool. Now atttach your watch to the USB cable (It should still be off) and you should see the SP Flash tool start to flash your watch. When it is done, it will tell you so and a large green checkmark will appear in the app. After that, disconnect your watch and turn it on. If all went well, it should boot and prompt you to set it up. The first time it boots it may take a bit longer, so be patient. After you set it up, you can run the over the air updater to get it to the latest firmware. I hope this helps!

Read more: /thread/3380/firmware-installed#ixzz5jIeRFa4Y

Mar 26, 2019 16:26:29 GMT tirano said:
Now I reboot loop into TWRP. Can you please advise how to get back to watch? Thanks!

Sounds like you have forgotten to install TWRP_patcher.zip through twrp. Make sure you have placed TWRP_patcher.zip in the /sdcard directory, then ,in twrp, choose install then choose the TWRP_patcher.zip file. After its installed you can reboot to system.

Thanks but even after installing of patch from SD system does not boot

Mar 27, 2019 16:00:13 GMT tirano said:
Thanks but even after installing of patch from SD system does not boot

you are doing everything wrong,just flash the whole original firmware back

Yes, but Was hoping not to lose all my data and configuration

Mar 27, 2019 18:13:46 GMT tirano said:

Too bad because after that you need to do factory reset 
Mar 27, 2019 18:13:46 GMT tirano said:

I tried doing the same thing you did after I tried to update while rooted and got the same result. Unfortunately, I think your data is already gone. If I remember correctly, there is a way to access the file system while in TWRP. In my case, the folders were there, but I saw no files. I even had a TWRP backup. If the watch had a microsd card slot, a backup could have been put on that. Fortunately for me, I just had to restore my watch faces and a few utilities.

Used AndroidAdbFileExplorer to copy the files from internal card to my PC most important were the tasker configurations they were all there.
Now will have to reinstall firmware, root the device again and hope to remember not to do the same mistake next update is available

Mar 29, 2019 16:22:09 GMT 2 tirano said:
Used AndroidAdbFileExplorer to copy the files from internal card to my PC most important were the tasker configurations they were all there. Now will have to reinstall firmware, root the device again and hope to remember not to do the same mistake next update is available

Great to hear! I am tempted to just leave my watch unrooted after the next update. I am not sure there is much benefit in it.

Mar 26, 2019 19:26:55 GMT 2 cranstonsnord said:

I did the same thing a while back! This info should help!

Use the SP Flash tool. Watch this video and it will guide you through it. This is what I watched the first time I flashed mine and have done it about 6 times since!

Download the sp flash tool here:

spflashtool.com/

You can find the Lemfo Lemx stock firmware here:

DMN_DM19_LEMX_20181217._open.with.7zip7z - Google Drive

In a nutshell, you download the firmware, and extract it to a folder. For example, if you extract it to a folder called “LemX”, it will put all the files you need there in two sub folders. The “Image” folder is what you want to pay attention to. When you open the SP Flash tool, chose the scatter loading file called “MT6739_Android_Scatter.txt”. Your watch should be turned off and NOT connected to the USB cable. It will take a minute to load up everything in the flash tool. Uncheck the selection “preloader” in the tool. It is the first choice. Hit the download button in the flash tool. Now atttach your watch to the USB cable (It should still be off) and you should see the SP Flash tool start to flash your watch. When it is done, it will tell you so and a large green checkmark will appear in the app. After that, disconnect your watch and turn it on. If all went well, it should boot and prompt you to set it up. The first time it boots it may take a bit longer, so be patient. After you set it up, you can run the over the air updater to get it to the latest firmware. I hope this helps!

Read more: /thread/3380/firmware-installed#ixzz5jIeRFa4Y

Thank you,was very helpful!!

you can’t get updates if watch is rooted. you do’nt have to flash the watch just unroot it and install the update and root it again with supersu.