Too many notifications

Hi, I’m possessor of a lemfo les1. I have this ‘problem’ that anytime I open the keyboard (jbak2 or preinstalled aosp) I get a lot of notifications about choosing the keyboard… Do you know why this happens? Anybody has the same problem?
Thank you
Vinz

I add that I find one notification for each ‘step’ of the download phase. I mean that if I download something from playstore I can see the download progression, and each time the number of kilobytes changes in the progress bar, this is recorded in notification, so that I get a bunch of entries and I spend a lot of time deleting them one by one. Can someone help me with this?

Which App are you using ?

Jan 6, 2018 8:06:19 GMT 1 ricktop said:

I was talking about play store, and jbak2 keyboard… With jbak2 I get a lot of notifications like “choose keyboard”, and worth playstore I described it up here, but I’d it’s not clear I can try to explain it better.
PS:thank you for your great launcher! :slight_smile:

Jan 6, 2018 15:17:20 GMT 1 ziotempa said:
Jan 6, 2018 8:06:19 GMT 1 ricktop said:

I was talking about play store, and jbak2 keyboard... With jbak2 I get a lot of notifications like "choose keyboard", and worth playstore I described it up here, but I'd it's not clear I can try to explain it better. PS:thank you for your great launcher! :-)

Sorry i was not clear, which launcher are you using because mine has this issue…

Jan 6, 2018 18:24:41 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Jan 6, 2018 15:17:20 GMT 1 ziotempa said:
I was talking about play store, and jbak2 keyboard... With jbak2 I get a lot of notifications like "choose keyboard", and worth playstore I described it up here, but I'd it's not clear I can try to explain it better. PS:thank you for your great launcher! :-)

Sorry i was not clear, which launcher are you using because mine has this issue...

OK, so that’s why it happens, it’s yours :wink: no problem, by now I solved using nBubble