Too many choices help please

Hi everyone!

I have been researching a smart watch investment for well over a year now, I nearly bought a moto 360  but it just had that flat tyre look and wasn’t impressed. Recently I saw the Samsung gear 3 frontier and was very impressed but it is soo expensive  and I doubt it will last years…

So I am looking for a nice watch…
Not after anything to replace my phone but have sone nice watch faces, which do show the battery and dates etc if it’s on there.
Id also like to see that  screen when you flick your wrist, not some cheapo digital looking clock… I want it to look good  the actual face I’ve chosen

I’d prefer it to be able to notify of texts and calendar events/alarms but not necessarily  reply from them, I’m often on call and having the phone on loud is a nuisance when I’m out at the cinema or kids are sleeping so would like that  to just  pop up on my watch.
Wifi would be good so it can get calendar and emails without having to use my mobile connection  all the time.

I have seen the lemfo lem5, and lf16 (or the domino which looks the same) but I’m really finding it hard to actually find smart watches ideas, there doesn’t seem to be a site with loads of them somihave beeen watching smart watch ticks videos and trying to get some ideas and have watched quiet a few hours but don’t seen to be seeing what tethering can do.

I’m not going to use another sim card, won’t be making calls from it, but would like to have some decent watch faces and even be able to make my own,  so to have a nice variety as I like q nice change! 

Not into the sporty type watches or the square ones so hopefully  you have some great ideas!

Thanks in advance  

Martyn

Feb 19, 2017 22:50:04 GMT 1 martynstar007 said:

all of the watches are great and will reply your needs, you do'nt need a sim in it to use it you can use it as a tethering watch. it has it's own app for notifications and if you do'nt like it you can use M2D apps, in all of them you can add and create your own watchfaces. i think the x5+ is the best choice for men and i have the x3+ which is great for women. i highly recommend this watch, but also there is the kw88 and soon the kw98 and the i2\i3 but still think the x5+ is the best choice.

Thank you!

One last question can we set the screen to show the clock face and not the small digits when it is moved? The flick wrist I’ve seen in some videos only shows the basic digital clock

Martyn

Feb 20, 2017 23:22:30 GMT 1 martynstar007 said:
Thank you!

One last question can we set the screen to show the clock face and not the small digits when it is moved? The flick wrist I’ve seen in some videos only shows the basic digital clock

Martyn

i’m sure with root maybe you can i do’nt use it and i have’nt tried Eric launcher so i’m guessing with his launcher you might also.

Feb 21, 2017 13:59:01 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 20, 2017 23:22:30 GMT 1 martynstar007 said:
Thank you!

Martyn

i’m sure with root maybe you can’t i do’nt use it and i have’nt tried Eric launcher so i’m guessing with his launcher you might also.

Isn’t it different in x5plus that we can lift wrist to activate screen, so the clock watch face will be displayed? Not like in kw88 ?

Mar 13, 2017 23:25:34 GMT 1 mimi666 said:

Feb 21, 2017 13:59:01 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
i’m sure with root maybe you can’t i do’nt use it and i have’nt tried Eric launcher so i’m guessing with his launcher you might also.

Isn’t it different in x5plus that we can lift wrist to activate screen, so the clock watch face will be displayed? Not like in kw88 ?

hey, no the only watch face will be shown is the basic one, but now i know that with Eric launcher you see the watch face you actually using and not the basic one.

Mar 14, 2017 9:20:32 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 13, 2017 23:25:34 GMT 1 mimi666 said:

hey, no the only watch face will be shown is the basic one, but now i know that with Eric launcher you see the watch face you actually using and not the basic one.

Hmm strange, I saw in YouTube using hand bright gesture, finow x3+ and x5+ can directly display the watch face not the digital one

Or is it because he just turned the watch off then do the gesture?

Mar 17, 2017 7:46:06 GMT 1 mimi666 said:

Mar 14, 2017 9:20:32 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Hmm strange, I saw in YouTube using hand bright gesture, finow x3+ and x5+ can directly display the watch face not the digital one

you can see the watch face yo picked but just with Eric launcher:)

Mar 17, 2017 9:36:54 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

OK then

in that case there must be something wrong with my x5+, cause when I raise my arm it shows the watchface I  have chosen, not the standard one, and that is without Erics launcher

Mar 21, 2017 22:20:32 GMT 1 noidremained said:

in that case there must be something wrong with my x5+, cause when I raise my arm it shows the watchface I  have chosen, not the standard one, and that is without Erics launcher

can you give info about your rom which last update you have?

in that case there must be something wrong with my x5+, cause when I raise my arm it shows the watchface I have chosen, not the standard one, and that is without Erics launcher

That’s what I saw on YouTube that’s makes me wonder

Mar 25, 2017 15:12:10 GMT 1 mimi666 said:
in that case there must be something wrong with my x5+, cause when I raise my arm it shows the watchface I have chosen, not the standard one, and that is without Erics launcher

That's what I saw on YouTube that's makes me wonder

D5 fw family shows the watch face, kw88 fw family do not.