To Commemorate My 81st Birthday Today

I offer this original design featuring our eight planets circling a 28 day moon phase (and 8 position for standard launcher)…

81stBirthdayNoBezel

UL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g6078vlrkv7bjdx/81stBirthday.zip?dl=0

SL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yi140oe8dba1s7p/81stBirthdaySL.zip?dl=0

12 Likes

Happy birthday!! And thanks!!

Happy Birthday ,God bless you

bday-312

1 Like

:sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod:
:sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod:
AND :sauropod:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @doubledad. Thanks 4 all ur wonderful faces.

Wow! A birthday cake and 81 sauropods, you really outdid yourself Edward. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you Andy and I will try to deliver more in the future.

Many, many, many happy years to come!!! :clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses:fxr9

1 Like

Happy Birthday Doubledad, and beautiful tribute face, many wishes to you. :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
take care

1 Like

KW_AmazeFit_T-Rex-01A-SL

One more Special Gift For You!
Will PM you the link!

1 Like

Just put it on and as the name implies, it’s AMAZING! Great detail, readability and design. Many thanks! :zebra: :deer: :badger:

1 Like

Happy birthday @doubledad

Happy Birthday! Wish you many more great and healthy years!!
Hope to get there some day as active as you, sir.

Happiest of Birthdays, dd! and many more …