Tissot T Touch face

Hi Guys, I had the incredible luck to pick up a Tissot T Touch a few days back for just $65! (Australian) This particular watch sells for well over $500+ 2nd hand! Anyway I particularly like the silver dial (The watch is one of the very early models…around 1999 to about 2004) as the dials are mostly black on these watches.
But to cut a long story short (Ok! Ok! So I occasionally ramble a bit! Gezzzzz! :woozy_face: :crazy_face:) could someone have a shot at making one of this particular type faces for me?

Many thanks in advance! :+1: Cheers, Doons

Gee, I guess @G1NT0N1C will knock one out for me in about 5 minutes!! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl:

Credit: Official website | TISSOT® Australia

1 Like

Might be fake LOL Can not find a good pic of that watch :confused:
Notice the REd - By The Touch … yours is blue ?

https://www.google.com/search?q=tissot+t-touch+classic&tbm=isch&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjy75n_laH4AhU9gokEHb0MDpkQtI8BKAB6BAgAEDQ&biw=1786&bih=845

1 Like

:rofl: No it’s the real deal WW! I got it off a guy I have purchased a lot of watches from…the main reason I got it so cheap. Yes mate, the “T” is blue…here is the best shot I can get of one…
f3ee1335-817c-4434-8bdb-ab95009e919d

Cheers, Doons

HI
here is another…

1 Like

Very nice @Jj_Gallais ! :+1: The face looks to be Mother of Pearl? Do you have a download link for it? Cheers, Doons

U can’t download the pic ???

Ah! My mistake mate! I thought it was a new face that had been made! :woozy_face: No worries, I am sure someone can use the picture. Cheers, Doons