TISSOT PR 100 Chronogpragh Clockskin

Hi, people. Its 2:20 am in here. I always wanted to read the bible and pray before sleep. But Seems like I have allowed by distraction to overwhelm me. Pray for me. This face was requested by Mr @Sander_Bosman. Like so many others he’s been waiting for long for someone to attend to his request. Poor fella. so here’s it. because of his request, so many others can install as well. Designed in Inkscape. Thanks to @Marco_Ferreira for his wonderful WFD. Greatly indebted to him and also @G1NT0N1C for constant encouragements. Alright me feelo sleepo so get to business. Don’t forget to leave a reply and a pic with skin on your watches. Would feel good. Tested only on ClockSkinBrowser. So let me know if it works well. The Chrono and date functionality do not match the original. I dunno if the even can be done. Like pressure. Also date letters are going to be different.

TISSOT PR100

TISSOT%20PR100

DOWNLOAD:

Mega

Yandex

Drive

credit : : https://www.tissotwatches.com/en-en/shop/pr100-gr-chrq-black-black-dial.html

subtle reflection edition

TISSOT_PR100
9 Likes

Good job mate! I knew that you could do it! Thx for sharing!

1 Like

Very very cool beans! Thank you!

1 Like

hey man! thanks for this awesome job!

1 Like

Made this skin when I had no watch to test. Later found that it had over exposed reflection
Why no one tell me. anyways a subtle reflective base skin

TISSOT_PR100

Thank you Bro… I love this watch face… it is perfect for my kospet hope…

1 Like

Thank you @Sooraj_k_r. Have fun.

Nice one Jonathan! :+1: I didn’t have a Tissot face on my Kospet…but I do now! Cheers, Doons

As request, here is a picture ( :woozy_face:) of the face on my watch…you just asked for a picture Jonathan…you didn’t say it had to be a good one! :crazy_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Who is Ross?

:rofl: :rofl: Ross who? Someone must be posing as the ole Doons but signing another name! I’ll get the Moderator Detectives on it right away! :woozy_face: :laughing: Cheers, DOONS

2 Likes