Tip I read about maybe better batt life

There is a guy at XDA (Janek69 , know him from earlier talks about the ZGPAX S8 ) .
I invited him to come and join us here .
He has got something interesting maybe concerning the KW88.

QUOTE >>>The engineer menu not accessible with ##3646633## like other MTK based phones,but toolhero can access. In baseban i disabled the unusable frequencies in my country. 850,1900MHz. I hope it’s give a little bit better battery life. <<<Unquote

Hope he will join us and let us know if it helped and how much more battery life it did give him.

Thanks.   MTK Engineering mode shortcut app from the play store does a similar thing.
I’ll have to compare them and see what the difference is like

Sept 10, 2016 9:48:24 GMT 1 Martin said:
There is a guy at XDA (Janek69 , know him from earlier talks about the ZGPAX S8 ) . I invited him to come and join us here . He has got something interesting maybe concerning the KW88.

QUOTE >>>The engineer menu not accessible with ##3646633## like other MTK based phones,but toolhero can access. In baseban i disabled the unusable frequencies in my country. 850,1900MHz. I hope it’s give a little bit better battery life. <<<Unquote

Hope he will join us and let us know if it helped and how much more battery life it did give him.

Thanks for invite to Scorpio,i'm here. The not used frenquency switch off give a little power save, ofcourse if you use gsm network. The big problem: no root right. With root right we can control cpu frequencies,can uninstall unused system apk-s,and much more. I used system tuner on ZGPAX S5 and S8. It can do all things.
Sept 10, 2016 9:48:24 GMT 1 Martin said:
There is a guy at XDA (Janek69 , know him from earlier talks about the ZGPAX S8 ) . I invited him to come and join us here . He has got something interesting maybe concerning the KW88.

[/quote

Thanks, I will follow this advice