Timex_Collection

Here is my ClockSkin - Timex_Collection
Build with WFD for #stocklauncher #android
Features: Hours, 24Hours, Minutes, Seconds, 30Seconds, Day and Battery Level.
Free to use for everyone in this community… :slight_smile: Do not re-share
Credits: www.timex.com
Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wCgrKkSwgpoA8Mr_4-9V00ZssRGfbCkC/view?usp=sharing

3 Likes

Very nice selection Joao! :+1: :+1: The very first watch I had as a child was a Timex…Both my Dad & I got one for Christmas. They lasted us for a good many years…indeed I still have mine…it’s not working…but then again it is around 57 years old! Back then Timex were the best “Working mans” watch you could get. Cheers, Doons

1 Like

@Doonsbury, you are right, Timex is a legend. Cheers

2 Likes

“Takes a lick’n and keeps on tick’n.” Their commercial jingle. I remember a commercial to demonstrate their new waterproof watch they attached it to the bottom of an outboard motor and ran it in a tank. It still worked, at least in the commercial.

2 Likes

@Jonathan_Bickel Yes indeed! When I was a child they had a whole raft of similar commercials. The two I remember best were when they strapped a watch to a Steeple chase horses legs and let him go through his paces…hosed the leg down after it all and the Timex was ticking away as good as ever was! The other one was when they strapped a Timex to the wire wheel of an MG sports car and run it around through puddles and mud, etc and after all that it was still going strong. “Takes a lick’n and keeps on tick’n” I like it! :+1: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

1 Like