Time-To-Stop-Censorship-Watch

clock_skin_model

6 Likes

Oh @Warlock_Weary ! Let us indeed fervently hope & pray that no one out there is an ardent supporter of Censorship, because if there are, they might find this face…er…now what is that word?..Oh yes!..“Offensive” :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Ok Mate, enough of what will turn out to be a “Storm in a Tea cup”…Lets get back to what we (Or more accurately guys like you!) do best on the Forum…designing imaginative and very artistic faces and sharing knowledge (And a bit of humor & a laugh) with each other! Cheers, “If Big Brother is watching me…he must have one hell of a boring life”!! :crazy_face: :rofl:, Doons

2 Likes

You Said it … and artistic works of art should never be censored !

1 Like

WWkBVsnrXRSHBIz-800x450-noPad

4 Likes

Correct!
The content is accessible so there is no censorship

@Warlock_Weary
Greetings and my admiration!
THE INTENT OF THE ACTS MATTER. I don’t think any of the moderators believe that the content of their artwork should be singled out in any negative way.

now i enter all your post! :rofl:

@Edward Mate, that is beautiful! :+1: :+1: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, “What does the rest of it say? It’s CENSORED stupid”!, Doons

1 Like

I don’t know sorry!

2 Likes

it says “████████████”

2 Likes

Ah…many thanks for that clarification my Dear, Twisted, Unbalanced :crazy_face: friend @noidremained ! I remember saying to myself “Self, I’ll bet the ole Noid knows what it says and by golly, I bet it won’t be long before he tells the old Doons”! :woozy_face: :rofl: Cheers, "It’s a good thing I can speak “████████████” , :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl:, Doons

1 Like