Tilted screen

Does anyone else has the screen slightly tilted clockwise?
Any suggestions on how to get it straighten up?

Thanks

Feb 19, 2018 13:41:25 GMT 1 tilo said:
Does anyone else has the screen slightly tilted clockwise? Any suggestions on how to get it straighten up?

Thanks

Which watch are you talking about? Which launcher are you using?

Also what do you mean by “tilted” clockwise? Maybe rotated to the left or slightly left of center? Does it effect all displays or just “one” or all watchfaces? More information would be a big help.

Feb 19, 2018 17:01:06 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Feb 19, 2018 13:41:25 GMT 1 tilo said:
Does anyone else has the screen slightly tilted clockwise? Any suggestions on how to get it straighten up?

Thanks

Also what do you mean by “tilted” clockwise? Maybe rotated to the left or slightly left of center? Does it effect all displays or just “one” or all watchfaces? More information would be a big help.

I’m using a W1 with Universal Launcher.
Everything on the display is tilted a few degrees to the right (clockwise) regardless of the launcher or the app or the clockskin.
I believe it’s the screen which has not been fitted properly.

Feb 20, 2018 6:28:01 GMT 1 tilo said:
Feb 19, 2018 17:01:06 GMT 1 capt jon said:

I’m using a W1 with Universal Launcher.
Everything on the display is tilted a few degrees to the right (clockwise) regardless of the launcher or the app or the clockskin.
I believe it’s the screen which has not been fitted properly.

Ok. The reason I asked was because the I4 Air had a similar problem with the screen off center a few degrees to the left. In this case it appeared to be a firmware issue as all watches were not affected only ones using a certain firmware. Guess maybe it could also be a screen issue the only way to know for sure would be to compare with other W1’s running the same firmware.