Ticwris MAX S and KOSPET Note firmware thread-UPDATED

thank you @pablo11.

1 Like

Just got OTA V1.9_20201221
Thanks to all involved in this :ok_hand:

1 Like

Iā€™m still waiting for delivery on my Max S.
Ordered Dec 18th on AlieExpress (bad choice of business name that ā€˜expressā€™ part) ā€¦ and Iā€™m still waiting.

Let us know what you think

1 Like

Release info doesnā€™t give much specifics for what to test. I assume it doesnā€™t include rotation fix, as it was created in December.

1 Like

Fair enough . I may already running that firmware but with various watches and work its sometimes hard to keep up

1 Like

I also prefer the Wiiteer software on my smartwatches.

I would very much like Wiiteer to implement a notification bar with a drop-down drawer at the top like a smartphone on square Full Android Smartwatches.

1 Like

I would love to try it, but looks like I need to be patient. I have the Prime, Prime 2 and Ticwris Max S, none of which qualifies yet. But I really appreciate what you have done, and look forward to talking it to use :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Notification bar is still there but hidden. Iā€™ll be making a video soon, How to do it step by step.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s good news thank you @gyuri for the video.

I have the firmware for the Domiwear DM101. Same hardware as the other two models. I do not know if it solves any known issues but is another thing to try. I just need a way to share the link.

Itā€™s not needed.
We have it already and it is no different.

Hello everyone,
I ask if any of you have the DM101 1-16GB with the updated version of the firmware, on my device the version is the following: DM101_pro_EN_V1.2_20201223_20201223-1415;
Build number DM101_pro_EN_V1.2_20201223;
Thank you

We donā€™t support DMN devices - but we do have Ticwris Max S FW.
TICWRIS_MAX_S_V1.9_20201221_P is most likely the same as you have.

KOSPET_Note_V1.3_20201221

There has been no newer version as far as I know.
However - the FW server in China has gone and all FW lost :frowning:
If DMN version is absolutely needed I can get it, but it will take time.

3 Likes

If you donā€™t mind Iā€™ll ask 3 questions about kospet note
1:mine is 1.3 version,is it worth to upgrade to 1.9
2:How to upgrade to 1.9?
3::grin: will be FAW version for Kospet note?

P.S PLS donā€™t be mad for 3rd I just want to know will be firmware or no thatā€™s all.

Ticwris v1.9 is not newer then Kospet v.1.3. No need to updateā€¦
If at some point a Faw version is available, you will know. I would be happy if this does not lead to constant questions. Just donā€™t wait for it to happenā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks G.
@Armen_Tangyan basically the general rule is that if there is no update available in the wireless update app - then you stop looking.
End of story

3 Likes

I just received my Max S, followed the Mr.Ticks & checked for latest OTA update. It says my firmware is up to date, but the version number is TICWRIS_MAX_S_V1.0_20200921W. Should I try & flash version 1.9 above?

I am seeing that any of my downloaded apps are not using the full size of the screen (does not seem to be a rotation problem though). Would this update solve that?

The firmware doesnt fix this rotation issue . However there is a fix on this forum . I will try and find it

1 Like