Sorry about the delay :pensive:

1 Like

Updated now - v1.8 in top post :+1:

3 Likes

changelog of V1.8?

Mr. Ticks did a review :ok_hand:

2 Likes

One more, Mr.Ticks is a busy bee :honeybee:

If anyone is having trouble with " Some " installed apps rotating by accident . Check this out

Install this and make sure your settings are as follows

Obviously a firmware update will fix this but while you wait this works perfectly

6 Likes

The New kospet note

1 Like

They should have been quicker. I’m afraid I already asked Santa for a Ticwris Max S…

They are the same anyway

3 Likes

That a probem for me because i wait for it.

That was the same for my kw99 branded kospet official but the firmware wasn’t opmized by kospet.
the box and the SmartWatch aren’t branded too.

I Know this kind of product are exactly the same but when i pay for a kospet i don’t want a standard product and if i want sell my SmartWatch, i can’t Say that an original product if it’s not branded.

I wouldnt worry . I’m wearing the Max S now and its awesome :+1: . And as you can see already two firmware updates

1 Like

Yeah, in this case it really does not matter :+1:

2 Likes

given that the T-Max S and Kospet Note are the same device, does anyone know who currently has the best available stock levels to purchase either one? (Bagngood, AliExpress, Kospet.com etc)

cheers

Speaking on behalf of the forum - no.
We don’t have any relationship with the vendors…
But there may be a member here who can help… :thinking:
Let’s see

thank you @pablo11.

1 Like

Just got OTA V1.9_20201221
Thanks to all involved in this :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m still waiting for delivery on my Max S.
Ordered Dec 18th on AlieExpress (bad choice of business name that ‘express’ part) … and I’m still waiting.

Let us know what you think

1 Like

Release info doesn’t give much specifics for what to test. I assume it doesn’t include rotation fix, as it was created in December.

1 Like

Fair enough . I may already running that firmware but with various watches and work its sometimes hard to keep up

1 Like