Ticwris MAX S and KOSPET Note firmware thread-UPDATED

Hello @pablo11 .I have done my research and am fully capable and setup to flash the Android 10 faw international firmware and I wanted to request it from here asap. Thank you for all information here on the forums.

You can find all information about this in this forum. you can read it However, nobody here will compile it for you and send it to you, sorry.

You can find the FAW firmware in the download area. This is activated for you as soon as you have reached trust level 2.

3 Likes

Thanks @G1NT0N1C
There is no shortcut to getting level 2 membership and it is for good reason.
No exceptions will be made.

2 Likes

Can someone point me in the direction of the requirements to reach trust level
2?

https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.org/t/faw-release-candidate-1-v1-3/66487/415

3 Likes

Hello!
I made some skins for my MAX S
Rectangular Watchfaces for TICWRIS MAX S and DM101
Unfortunately, testing the skins required charging my MAX S constantly, which caused the battery to fail - the battery “swollen” and pushed the screen out.
In connection with my problem, I have a question for my dear colleagues: have any of you come across offers of batteries for MAX S or DM101 on AliExpress?
Regards

You can ask on the Kospet Aliexpress store.
They have the battery for this model

After all that, you send me a request to download firmware from the level 2 member download section :flushed:

I don’t even know how you accessed the download link, but seriously…??

Don’t get me wrong.
It’s not just you, this happens regularly and it is driving us nuts.

2 Likes

I ask Kospet a battery for this model and yes they have it : but unfortunately after put an order they told me that they cannot send it because refused by the airplane transport company. Same problem with many models…

I’m sorry. The link was public in a post here that I found. I thought it was public. So I clicked it. I bookmarked it. I was going to buy the watch but I’m not going to live with the stock Android on it because I was burned by the bad restrictive firmware on that s999 so bad. Only bought the s999 because it had better hardware that every other rectangle watch that I could find. I flashed the s999 successfully but id rather have less restrictive firmware on a watch that won’t fall off my wrist next time.

1 Like

This is the post. Rectangle smartwatch - #16 by nuke

2 Likes

Thank you. We’ve searched it for a long time. Link removed.

You’ll reach trustlevel 2 soon if you stay activ. It’s just a matter of time.

2 Likes

No problem. Thanks!

2 Likes

Yep, thanks and apologies for being stroppy about it.
As @G1NT0N1C said, we have been looking for the link that has been hiding here for a while now.
Thanks for finding it :+1:

2 Likes

Glad I could contribute something to help the operation run a little smoother. :slight_smile: and I appreciate what you guys are doing here. I was thinking no one would ever put together an operation to help take the sting out of the troublesome software this hardware was suffering from. Has anyone unlocked the bootloader on the max s using mtktools?

@edddie
Have a look here and related threads.
The search function at the top of the site is very good.
I’m sorry but I don’t respond to personal messages because we are a voluntary team and we are now down to only 3 people at the moment :frowning :frowning:
We do this in our spare time.

1 Like

thank you for the assistance…

1 Like

@maerlyn13
You will be banned if you send messages to people asking for access to level 2 membership files

This is not OK
13m

"Can I get access to downloads to get the A10FAW for Ticwris MaxS? I have knowledge in flashing and have been a member since before this website was created. Ticwris MAX S and KOSPET Note firmware thread-UPDATED - #165 by pablo11 "

I hope you understand.
I do not accept personal messages.
If you need our attention then tag us.
Cheers

1 Like

In one of your posts it states to send you a message from actual member name or Gmail adress to access downloads section. I was only doing as I read.

That was because he used a different email to the email he joined with.
He was either level 2 member or it was before it was moved to L2 section.
Just search for Level 2 membership at the top of the forum in the search function.

2 Likes