Ticwris Max and phone integration

I’m not talking about “capability” but safety features.
Android 4 is almost as capable as Android 10 in most aspects, literally.
Is it still safe to use? Nope.

Android 7 on a brand new device, is either lazy from manufacturers - or badly intended.

Once again, it has nothing to do with laziness. There are technical difficulties. There is hard working behind the scenes to make a newer version of Android usable for Fullandroid watches.

1 Like

I agree not easy.
Then work harder. Put your mind to it. Get it done!
And fair enough, increase price.

Question:
Would people pay for eg.
Ticrwis v2 (exact same specs) 3gb ram 32gb - Android 10 with latest updates = ~200 USD
Or even Ticwris v3 (64gb with sd card) - 300 USD?

Just asking :slight_smile:
I think they would.
Whoever likes the concept would.

You have only been a member of this community for a few hours. I don’t think it is your place to order someone to work harder.

4 Likes

Agreed . He clearly has no idea what goes on in this section of the smartwatch market .

2 Likes

I wholly disagree with your premise. I would not pay $300 for the watch you propose, because as I said, I never expect, nor do I need, for it to be as capable as my phone. That is what I have a phone for. Besides it is very difficult to perform most functions that I do on my phone on a 1.6" screen and I don’t want to wear my phone or even a Ticwris Max on my wrist. It may be what you want but I think overall you are in a minority. Sorry if it you are offended.

3 Likes