Thread for disgruntled people.

Oct 7, 2018 5:32:53 GMT 1 seb84 said:
Oct 7, 2018 5:24:17 GMT 1 bicboi69 said:

I saw a video sonia made on youtube regarding format all + download will remove my IMEI so i didn't proceed any further.

Im actually curious about the BIP functionality for notifications. Does it display the full message? I like using watchdroid cus even for emails i can scroll through n read the whole thing. And i know amazfit pace supports watchdroid. In terms of design, the fossil watches look amazing especially since i have to be in a dress shirt everyday for work. But thereā€™s so many reviews saying the battery is bad, idk if its bad like because of AOD and GPS, WIFI, ON so they get bad battery life or bad to my extent with my Thor Pro where i have everything off but still only getting 8hrs of usage :thinking:

If i only use BT with the fossil watch im quite confident i can get a full day use out of it though i have to be abit more skeptical now because thatā€™s what i told myself when i bought the Thor Pro and also the reviews here says it can last for 24hrs with BT only. Only now then itā€™s been revealed that i need to root and do tons of stuffs just to achieve that, i bought a device to work for me not the other way round :unamused:

bicboi69

BIP? where? doā€™nt use format all that will erase imei and more problems. what did you do?

i was so busy with work the last few days and haveā€™nt got the chance to upload new videos which will help more with the watches.

***bicboi69, go to the forum of twrp and youā€™ll get the info you need why you unable to root the watch doā€™nt do any other steps before you get the instructions for what is wrong.Ā 

seb84 had only exprience with the finow version of full android watch and that doesā€™nt give much about these watches, i doā€™nt have the thor pro so i canā€™t say much but considering the display i think this is the most sagnificant battery user, so try use vibration (i prefer it over screen on) and sound or just one of them for notifications, rooting will give you access to shut down premently apps that use too much 3g or wakes the watch. i have the kw99 and as i used it fully with 3g and gps always on i got at least 8hrs a day but take into consideration that this was with bt on for few hrs and wifi also as needed and activities apps and the capacity of the battery that is quite nice so with your watch should be also better considering the big battery it has. i made a video to show how to use google gesture to disable some stuff on the watch (kw99) that can help reduce battery consumption.

I would like to complain a bit. My beloved Lemfo LES1 died. One week ago. After less than one year and rarely usageā€¦

Iā€™ve just bought a MicroWear H2. But Iā€™m not so happyā€¦ Touch screen is less responsive that Lemfo one, TWRP is impossible to use 'cause only inverted screen one seems to be available, the angle touch is really difficult, I donā€™t know why but full screen or round screen it seems hard to press exactly the 3 lines of the settings in the corners in some apps.

So, not happy. At all Maybe it would be better to choose another smartwatch and not this H2 for replacing my beloved LES1.

Oct 10, 2018 14:18:24 GMT 1 pycon said:

you should have waited for the lem8:) i had the H2 amazing watch sadly died of corrosion:( 

Oct 10, 2018 14:25:41 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 10, 2018 14:18:24 GMT 1 pycon said:

you should have waited for the lem8:) i had the H2 amazing watch sadly died of corrosion:( 

Iā€™m in time to resend back it to vendor for free ( Amazon )

pycon

go with the lem8 orā€¦better with the lem x:)

Oct 10, 2018 15:33:39 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:pycon

go with the lem8 orā€¦better with the lem x:)

Uhm interesting, Iā€™ll check Thx.

Someone knows is an USB cable for Ticwatch S or a Garmin watch may be used on a Microwear H2 ?! Before return it to vendor, just to test.

Oct 14, 2018 18:36:30 GMT 1 pycon said:
Someone knows is an USB cable for Ticwatch S or a Garmin watch may be used on a Microwear H2 ?! Before return it to vendor, just to test.

small chance that it will work for it.

Oct 16, 2018 2:31:52 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
small chance that it will work for it.

I bought a cable for KW88 on Amazon. I want to try. Just try. IF itā€™ll not work, I ship back both, watch and cable.

Just came back to say I got my Kw88 pro and it is a lot better than my thor pro. I was really disappointed with thor pro because of the issues I had with it (what bothered me the most was the screen sensitivity and other screen issues). The kw88 pro is much better, the screen response is perfect, scrolling and such (and resolution, the thor pro seemed too low resolution). Even though people here seem to like the thor pro, I would not recommend it if you are sensitive to screen issues and low resolution. It did have one very good thing though, it was perfectly readable on the outside. If being able to read it with the sun directly on it is your number one priority, then go for it. If not, then I would advise to choose another watch.

Keep in mind this is just.my opinion of courseā€¦

its matter of taste,my thor pro has been the better best android watch,that i owned,i had been buying this type of watch for 2 year,i know the low resolution and the screen response time its a budged watch and A5.1, but is doing the job so far,even i am an iphone user,the bluetooth connection is pretty stable,i am working in a hotel as maintenance the watch get,water,dust, a lot wear contact,a lot of conditions and the watch still strong,i love it so far,i did bought this watch for this things; bluetooth call,bigger screen and readable outside and i tell you i am not gonna buy another watch until the A7 does get bluetooth call.
Even i just bought for a good price $42 the ZTE Quartz watch, i am thinking to change carrier going to Tmobile and in XDA developer a person is going to try to make a custom Rom for this watch AOSP,lest see.

Nice watch but iā€™m still wondering when are they going to launch a full stainless steel watch?

Chinese full android smart watch needs improvement in software wise.

1. mmi code in telco cannot be seen probably due to dark mode.
  2. square mode need to resize as certain function are hidden.
  3. must includes spo2 feature.
  4. at least 1 OS update per model.
  5. wireless update after user feedback.
1 Like

No stainless steel watches on the horizon.
The software is improved drastically since we are now helping the solution provider.

We will be releasing new firmware for this and the Lokmat version as well.

We have already started on the D09, S10 pro and Z32 pro.
The firmware has been successful and is being improved all the time.

However, the kind of stuff that you have mentioned in your post for a $200 watchā€¦ Really :thinking:

Itā€™s getting a lot better but itā€™s not in the ballpark you are in.

1 Like

He must think he is paying Apple prices. lol

Iā€™m not talking about pricing dude. Iā€™m giving some feedback so that there will be improvement in coming future.

There is a quote: A person who refuse to listen will never learn at all.

Cheers

lol okā€¦
But understand this.
We have had full stainless steel watches in the past and they are great looking but not very good when it comes to signal reception, Wi-Fi and cellular are affected.

At least one OS update per model? How is this possible when most of the pcb designs are made for a specific version of OSā€¦?
When you are buying a product that is not recognised in any way by Google - itā€™s not a simple process.

We do generally get OTAs after customer feedbackā€¦ If the problem is fixable.

1 Like

Hah, these seems like an answer to my questions.

Cheers.

Yes. Indeed.
Cheers