Okay, two weeks after receiving the LEM 14 I’m now beginning to question whether Android 10.7 is worth the effort:
- battery drains in about a day, despite having nearly everything turned off - which is not the point of having 4GB of RAM and 64G of ROM.
- Google Play Store apps are almost too tiny to use
- Raise to wake is tediously slow
- the built-in weather app doesn’t work on standard clock skins
- phone and SMS notifications rely on checking, constantly, that the watch and phone are still connected via Watch Droid
- unable to use BT Calling
- did I mention the battery drains?
Can anyone tell me the advantages of this OS over WearOS, which is quick, slick and probably a bit easier to use? I really want to keep the watch - I like its design, its strap, its cameras - but it’s barely fulfilling the role of a wristwatch at the moment.