Thor S google Synchronization Issues

Hello.

I just sent an e-mail for Zeblaze regarding synchronization with google accounts in the latest firmware, I solved this flashing with a rom posted here in the site (thanks for who posted). The watch didn’t synchronized my contacts, and I use it as my phone as I put it a SIM card.

Anyoen else had that issue? and If so did you solved in a different way?

Jun 27, 2018 11:50:31 GMT 1 darkalien74 said:

Hello.

I just sent an e-mail for Zeblaze regarding synchronization with google accounts in the latest firmware, I solved this flashing with a rom posted here in the site (thanks for who posted). The watch didn’t synchronized my contacts, and I use it as my phone as I put it a SIM card.

Anyoen else had that issue? and If so did you solved in a different way?

1. have you checked that sync works?

1. you can also sync your phone with your watch and if you do’nt have a phone, go to google on your pc and make sure that sync works.

The watch simply don’t let activate sync, I tried everything in the google forums, the only thing that worked was the downgrade, one of google sugestions was to make a firmware upgrade, cause that should be a firmware issue.
Now just waiting for a reply from Zeblaze.

Jun 27, 2018 17:36:13 GMT 1 darkalien74 said:
The watch simply don't let activate sync, I tried everything in the google forums, the only thing that worked was the downgrade, one of google sugestions was to make a firmware upgrade, cause that should be a firmware issue. Now just waiting for a reply from Zeblaze.

remove the accounts and try again there should'nt be any issues with sync on this watch. use the settings - more and there you can add the accounts have you made sure that the contacts that you want to sync are on the same google account that on the watch?