Thor Pro Screen Protector?

Hi All… I am a newbie. I did not find a Thor Pro section so I’m posting this question here. Please feel free to move the post if necessary.
Has anyone found a tempered glass protector for the Thor Pro?
Thanks
Matt

Get 50mm tempered glass or a film I like better the film, I did try before 48mm still a little bit off, I know the tempered glass is better but for some reason the film sticks better in my fingers but the Thor pro screen is gorilla screen 3 generation is good, by the way the edges of the screens you are going to see like something I don’t how to say but doesn’t look good but it doesn’t bother me good luck

Sept 4, 2018 11:12:32 GMT 1 leafar said:
Get 50mm tempered glass or a film I like better the film, I did try before 48mm still a little bit off, I know the tempered glass is better but for some reason the film sticks better in my fingers but the Thor pro screen is gorilla screen 3 generation is good, by the way the edges of the screens you are going to see like something I don’t how to say but doesn’t look good but it doesn’t bother me good luck

i hope that i will find soon for the lem x, it has really thin edges and the risk for broken screen is high.

Sept 4, 2018 13:15:54 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 4, 2018 11:12:32 GMT 1 leafar said:

i hope that i will find soon for the lem x, it has really thin edges and the risk for broken screen is high.

yeah thats my big concern about the Lem X ,even i did write an email to gadgetswraps  skim film wraps company,to see what they can do,i am trying to figure out something for the watch like to make a cover case with the lugs on top of the existing watch,i know it will make the watch bigger,maybe in lighters materials like the lugs in carbon fiber and the case ceramic,i wish…

there are many watches sharing same screen size. buy one that has same dimensions if possible. The Thor pro has bigger screen but lem X maybe shares it with a more popular model?