Thor Fitness App / Google Fit questions

Hi Guys,

A couple of hopefully easy questions (I did a google and search of the forum but couldnt find answers)

How do you stop an activity on the Thor 4 fitness app that came with the smartwatch?  I treadmill run at lunch, I have been using the power button to finish the activity.   This seems to close the activity and I assume its saved.

However this activity doesnt appear in my google fit?   Is there anyway to link them, I assumed it would be automatic (ive tried looking in google fit --> apps and devices but it isnt listed) 

Also does the HRM run continuously when you select a fitness activity and click start?   I am coming from an FitBit HR which use to record my entire HR when running (good to go look back and see what zones you are staying in), would be cool if you could go back and checkout your HR zones in google fit or the fitness app on the smart watch

gregandkelly1

no, it does’nt sync with google fit, why not use google fit directly on the watch? or use an activity apps that sync with google fit, also you can use HearOnTop which sync with google fit so you can use both apps in the same time and sync them to google fit.

Sept 11, 2018 16:06:00 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:gregandkelly1

no, it does’nt sync with google fit, why not use google fit directly on the watch? or use an activity apps that sync with google fit, also you can use HearOnTop which sync with google fit so you can use both apps in the same time and sync them to google fit.

Sweet - thanks for the reply.

HearOnTop sounds like the go, google fit is installed on the watch but it doesnt seem to pick up my activities / HR.   Where can I get HearOnTop - just couldnt find it after a quick google and look in playstore

Sept 12, 2018 0:30:44 GMT 1 gregandkelly1 said:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=inc.makerbob.sbobka.heartontop

make sure that the fit app and the watch are on the same account.

Sept 11, 2018 4:37:35 GMT 1 gregandkelly1 said:
Hi Guys,

A couple of hopefully easy questions (I did a google and search of the forum but couldnt find answers)

How do you stop an activity on the Thor 4 fitness app that came with the smartwatch? I treadmill run at lunch, I have been using the power button to finish the activity. This seems to close the activity and I assume its saved.

However this activity doesnt appear in my google fit? Is there anyway to link them, I assumed it would be automatic (ive tried looking in google fit → apps and devices but it isnt listed)

Also does the HRM run continuously when you select a fitness activity and click start? I am coming from an FitBit HR which use to record my entire HR when running (good to go look back and see what zones you are staying in), would be cool if you could go back and checkout your HR zones in google fit or the fitness app on the smart watch