Thor 4 Pro Problems

I’ve had my thor 4 pro for a little while now and i’ve got multiple issues and no solutions, I’ve sent a message to zeblaze support asking if they had a new rom that could solve them but was told to use the wireless update (no updates)

1 - Notications don’t always work or randomly stop working completely until i reboot phone, the watch or both
2 - Heartrate monitor doesn’t want to stay on, on the watchface it just shows the last value

3 - The whole fitness thing just randomly stops (probably when the screen turns off),

4 - It spams the update notifications from the playstore on the phone with no way to turn them off?

5 - Spams the weather forcast notifications multiple times with no way to turn them of (not from phone)

6 - The alarm clock doesn’t always go off despite it being set to repeat each day

Is there any custom rom or something i could flash that may solve these issues?

Apr 3, 2019 23:59:29 GMT 2 legacycode said:

I’ve had my thor 4 pro for a little while now and i’ve got multiple issues and no solutions, I’ve sent a message to zeblaze support asking if they had a new rom that could solve them but was told to use the wireless update (no updates)

1 - Notications don’t always work or randomly stop working completely until i reboot phone, the watch or both
2 - Heartrate monitor doesn’t want to stay on, on the watchface it just shows the last value

3 - The whole fitness thing just randomly stops (probably when the screen turns off),

4 - It spams the update notifications from the playstore on the phone with no way to turn them off?

5 - Spams the weather forcast notifications multiple times with no way to turn them of (not from phone)

6 - The alarm clock doesn’t always go off despite it being set to repeat each day

Is there any custom rom or something i could flash that may solve these issues?

1. Do you mean wiiwatch2?
    2.have you made sure that power saving mode is off? Same for data usage?
  2. As no.2
    4.not sure I understood…
    5.again…not sure I understood, do you mean multiple notifications?
    6.did you set the dates to every day? Have you tried Google alarm?