Thor 4 file transfer

Hello Guys, I just got my Zeblaze Thor 4.everything seems to Werk well, but can someone tell me how can I transfer my MP3 and video Files to it? When I connect it to my PC it connects normally, but I can’t read or write any files on it. Thanks in andvance

go to Settings/Connect/USB and change to “Transfer Files” can be change only if USB cable connected, and is need repeat whenever you connect it again…

Awesome, it works. Thanks Now all I need to do, is to find the best Player for my watch. Thanks Again Man

Aug 14, 2018 18:35:38 GMT 1 mitia said:
Awesome, it works. Thanks Now all I need to do, is to find the best Player for my watch. Thanks Again Man

i don't use music on watch, but if i try some better music player that stock, then usable on watch look:

GooglePlay: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.music

Phonograph Music Player: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kabouzeid.gramophone
(opensource, some premium features is payed)

Vinyl Music Player:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.poupa.vinylmusicplayer&rdid=com.poupa.vinylmusicplayer
(opensource, fork of Phonograph, maybe less function, but all “Pro” features is free)

I tryed the Google Play, but dont like it. Shame it is impossible to identyfi Android 7.0 Watch as a watch in my Devices on Google

Aug 15, 2018 15:40:00 GMT 1 mitia said:
I tryed the Google Play, but dont like it. Shame it is impossible to identyfi Android 7.0 Watch as a watch in my Devices on Google

weird with no watch i had this problem, try directly to download any apk and see if it works on your watch. look for it on google play store and then download the apk of this app.

sorry for mistake, name of Google Music player is not “GooglePlay” but “GooglePlayMusic”, with what you have problem? GooglePlayMusic can be switched/used as only local music player without need any device paired/recognised…

Aug 14, 2018 17:07:24 GMT 1 mitia said:
Hello Guys, I just got my Zeblaze Thor 4.everything seems to Werk well, but can someone tell me how can I transfer my MP3 and video Files to it? When I connect it to my PC it connects normally, but I can't read or write any files on it. Thanks in andvance

It's a crying shame that this watch has 16GB of storage (actually about 11GB) and a so called large 540mAh battery that will run down quickly if you play music or videos on your watch.
Oct 20, 2018 14:20:11 GMT 1 leo777 said:
Aug 14, 2018 17:07:24 GMT 1 mitia said:
Hello Guys, I just got my Zeblaze Thor 4.everything seems to Werk well, but can someone tell me how can I transfer my MP3 and video Files to it? When I connect it to my PC it connects normally, but I can't read or write any files on it. Thanks in andvance

It's a crying shame that this watch has 16GB of storage (actually about 11GB) and a so called large 540mAh battery that will run down quickly if you play music or videos on your watch.

ok, i've seen your comment on multiple threads and also opened some of yours, i can understand that you are unhappy with the watch BUT using a watch!! for videos is just not realistic you even if you do so with your phone you'll see that it has great impact and with watch with small battery??? i never used the manual instructions with my phones so not going to happen with my watches, the issue with iphone could have been solved with apps that are on the google play store but not the apps store, i use different bt app and works just fine with no battery issues, i transfer files and i upload music and use gps and wifi almost as i do on my phone and i get amost full 24hrs a day.