Thor 4 dual watchmaker

Hello crew…

Can the THOR 4 DUAL work with watchmaker app?

I installed the watchmaker app on phone.
Installed watchmaker companion on watch.
But do not see the watchmaker watch face in my watchface list.

I know the watchmaker watchface must be on the active watchface in order to send watch faces over to watch…but cant figure out how to get it as an option in my watchfaces.

Thoughts, suggestion, direction, greatly appreciated.

No, you can’t. But you can import and use watchmaker faces on your watch, if you are using Universal launcher.

hello. you can create in WFD, watchmaker or both! Then you export into a .watch file which goes into the clockskin folder.

I usually create the base in WFD then import it into watchmaker for programming (calendar, chrono, weather forecast, etc) then export to my thor pro 3G using watchmaker export feature.

…but you can’t pair it with the watchmaker app. And you have to install Universal launcher to use “.watch files” please don’t forgot to mention this, otherwise you risk to be guilty if someone brick his watch.

holy crap you are absolutely right, I take it for granted ppl are using eric’s launcher, lol

Thank guys.

Quick question…

Ive been hunting down available watch face zip files, and then just sending them over to the watch with the wiiwatch app.

Are there any available watchface files online?
I know a lot existed on the Google cloud before they closed it all down.

Did the files get transfered anywhere else?

Thanks again.

yes mewe group watch face free has a lot of clockskin watch face makers. also .watch faces for universal launcher. they where the big ones over at g+ I will not link, because I dont want to get into trouble again, lol

The whole Google plus Clockskin community and resources has been transferred into this one.

2 Likes