Things Zeblaze needs to fix with a software update.

Having the Thor Pro just about a week, here are a few things I wish Zeblaze could fix… No particular order:

1. Music loaded on the watch should stay in Album order as an option intead of just alphabetical.
  2. App list should be in alphabetical order.
  3. Phone list should be in alphabetical order.
  4. Something better than WII
  5. Battery life should include up time.

Is there another music player that will run on Android smart watches?

Sept 8, 2018 23:10:11 GMT 1 onemat said:
Having the Thor Pro just about a week, here are a few things I wish Zeblaze could fix... No particular order:
  1. Music loaded on the watch should stay in Album order as an option intead of just alphabetical.

yeah i was wandering about that,i got mine for almost 3 months and nothing from Zeblaze,i think and its hard to believe that they will not supporting in this watch and i love it,to bad

Lefar said:
yeah i was wandering about that,i got mine for almost 3 months and nothing from Zeblaze,i think and its hard to believe that they will not supporting in this watch and i love it,to bad

Matt replies;
Yeah…i hope they will eventually do an update. Does Zeblaze have a track record for doing updates on other watches?

Sept 9, 2018 2:44:37 GMT 1 onemat said:
Lefar said: yeah i was wandering about that,i got mine for almost 3 months and nothing from Zeblaze,i think and its hard to believe that they will not supporting in this watch and i love it,to bad

Matt replies;
Yeah…i hope they will eventually do an update. Does Zeblaze have a track record for doing updates on other watches?

you may know this is budget watch,others words cheap and this is my first watch from Zeblaze.

[/quote]you may know this is budget watch,others words cheap and this is my first watch from Zeblaze.[/quote]

FW update is published here /thread/2459/thor-updated-18th-sept-2018

BT calling is on the watch - confirmed leafar

Sadly no change log.

I should also say that as mentioned above - this is a budget watch and as such will not usually get many updates unless something is seriously broken.

Sept 18, 2018 3:33:28 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:

you may know this is budget watch,others words cheap and this is my first watch from Zeblaze.[/quote]

FW update is published here /thread/2459/thor-updated-18th-sept-2018

BT calling is on the watch - confirmed leafar

Sadly no change log.

I should also say that as mentioned above - this is a budget watch and as such will not usually get many updates unless something is seriously broken.

[/quote]

Thanks .   Pablo11 can i do dirty flash using TWRP recovery, just do the system img and left everything the same, no flash tool,i dont want to lose root 

Sept 8, 2018 23:10:11 GMT 1 onemat said:
Having the Thor Pro just about a week, here are a few things I wish Zeblaze could fix... No particular order:

There is a way to keep music in the order you wish. Just number the files in the folder. Just remember to number them 1-9 and then 11-99. Don’t use 10. I do the same for watchfaces. Name the folders A1A, A2A, A2B etc. That way they don’t change when loaded into the watch.

Just so you guys know, this latest version is also based on the x300 model (whatever that is) and it’s better than the original 1.4 firmware. The 1.5 was also good, it solved my shutdowns when charging (at least until now it has not happened again), but it had no Bluetooth call and I had to extract wiiwatch assistant app from the original firmware to use in 1.5.

But the good news is that this 1.6 version has included the BT call app and also the wiiwatch app so it makes it easier to connect again.

I’m thinking I may still find a better music player that will play the files in album order. On another subject, I’m getting more battery time if I leave all off except Bluetooth. I leave my screen on medium brightness. I dont use notifications all day, just about 25% of the time. It’s been off the charger for 12 hours and I still have 36%. I can live with that.

Sept 19, 2018 0:07:30 GMT 1 onemat said:
I'm thinking I may still find a better music player that will play the files in album order. On another subject, I'm getting more battery time if I leave all off except Bluetooth. I leave my screen on medium brightness. I dont use notifications all day, just about 25% of the time. It's been off the charger for 12 hours and I still have 36%. I can live with that.

Yes i'm very interested in an alternative music player with a decent widget that'll work with Universal launchers widget screens.

Posting this as a tag for any such suggestions!!

I hace a zeblaze thor pro 3G Has anyone tried this update? My watch brings XY_C5_X300_KY16_v1.5_20180619, is this a version older than this? The date it brings is later. Thank you

That’s the firmware my watch came with, I flashed a different firmware on my watch and never found that one again…not even zeblaze sent me that one lol

that is newest version and better one,you need to play with the watch,i am still playing with mine owned for more than 3 months,i did root it install magisk manager, some module,the bluetooth connection with my iphone is 50% better(IOS nothing can’t do about it) and i am happy

Changes from v1.5(XY_C5_X300_KY16_v1.5_20180619) to v1.6 (Thor_Pro_ XY_C5_X300_v1.6_20180416) that I’ve noticed

*The Icons are different
*Boot animation stock google android, not zeblaze
*Watch name no longer “Thor Pro”, it’s only "X300 "In device info
*Stock keybord has been calibrated better to finger touch and the key [123] easy to hit now. Very good!
*Battery indicator was not functioning before, now it shows accurate procentage. VERY GOOD!
*HR rate was showing 80 BPM during jogs now it’s showing 140+BPM… VERY GOOD!

I’ve only used this firmware one day, I Will continue testing and report more differences

Read more: /thread/2713/info-on-flashtools-thor-pro?page=1#ixzz5S3OpCBDs

Sept 22, 2018 10:55:15 GMT 1 migueldbr said:
That's the firmware my watch came with, I flashed a different firmware on my watch and never found that one again..not even zeblaze sent me that one lol

I had that firmware but it had bugs, please check my report on the difference between that firmware and the 1.6 one 

Ive switched back to Wear OS.
The pro has a good Display… and nothing more.
Battery drain, Power offs, restarts,….
No support from Zeblade.
It was a big error to buy this watch!

Sept 25, 2018 19:05:15 GMT 1 grisu63 said:
Ive switched back to Wear OS. The pro has a good Display… and nothing more. Battery drain, Power offs, restarts,…. No support from Zeblade. It was a big error to buy this watch!

I

A wise man once said “A poor carpenter blames his tools” I’m getting good battery life if I don’t leave notifications and vibrate on all day. If your watch is having random boots or shutdown, look at what you have downloaded. There .ay be a bad app or watch face causing issues.

Sept 24, 2018 21:42:00 GMT 1 mrdenden said:
Sept 22, 2018 10:55:15 GMT 1 migueldbr said:
That's the firmware my watch came with, I flashed a different firmware on my watch and never found that one again..not even zeblaze sent me that one lol

I had that firmware but it had bugs, please check my report on the difference between that firmware and the 1.6 one 

Are you getting a weird distortion on the right side of your scree like mine?

Was it a bad flash on my part? I mean i can live with it but at times OCD kicks in n it bothers the shit out of me lol

Sept 27, 2018 8:38:15 GMT 1 bicboi69 said:
Sept 24, 2018 21:42:00 GMT 1 mrdenden said:

Are you getting a weird distortion on the right side of your scree like mine?

Was it a bad flash on my part? I mean i can live with it but at times OCD kicks in n it bothers the shit out of me lol

Hey no sorry, mine looks normal. Try reflashing