Thermometer Appllp 9

many thanks to you all for the replies :slight_smile:.
I donā€™t know if thatā€™s the correct data though
I found this: appllp_9_C16S_EN_V1.0_20220812_202208_12-1513
ItĀ“s Android 10, 2 GB + 16 GB.

Iā€™ve had the watch for about 2 weeks now. I have written to the store and they told me to send a video .
Letā€™s see what comes next.

1 Like

Hope that they send you a new one the watch is great considering itā€™s old hardware.

Do you want me to see if I can get newer firmware?
Would you be able to flash the watch if I can get it?

Luckily it is new hardware just using an old chipset. :+1:

1 Like

thank you very much for the offer! :slight_smile: I donĀ“t know, if I could flash the watch, I didnĀ“t do something like that before. So I would prefer to get a new one from the store. LetĀ“s see what they offer meā€¦

1 Like

Even if you get a new watch, it is always better to know to flash and mtk devices is not that hard:))

I would definitely try it, if necessary. I suggest, I could find out how to do it on this page?

I will see if there is any updated firmware.
The flashing instructions are here on the forum.
You just type ā€œFlashing Firmwareā€ in the search function at the top of the forum.

3 Likes

It is simple procedure:) but if you need help just tag me:))

2 Likes

Here is the stock firmware @spice
I have given your email address access to the file but if it does not work, let me know.

There is only one version for this model. It is not an update.
But it will help you find out if you have a hardware problem or not.

If you still have the same problem after flashing the firmware you need to return the watch.
Where did you purchase it from?

3 Likes

Thank you very much, I will try that :slight_smile:
I got the watch from Tomtopā€¦

1 Like

Ok, well good luck.
Unfortunately I canā€™t help with Tomtop.
If it was from Lokmat I would try to help get it replaced.
I think it will need to be replaced by the way, unless you donā€™t really care about the temperature sensor.
Because factory reset is not making any difference - it is unlikely that flashing the same firmware will fix it. :frowning:

2 Likes

Hm, I donĀ“t necessarily need a temperature measurement, but if I buy a watch with an temperature sensor, I would like it to work ;).
I will try to flash it and see what happensā€¦

Thank you very much for your advice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, no problem at all.
Just wanted to make sure that you are getting looked after.

Sadly, TomTop is not known for its customer service :pensive:

If flashing does not work (make sure you use the firmware upgrade option in the flash tool) please let me know and I will talk to Lokmat anyway.

Itā€™s now known that you have this issue so we will see what I can do.
Good luck :handshake::+1:

3 Likes

@lokmatappllp just tagging you about this.
As you can see from the comments up above this, we are trying everything to get this resolved without needing to return the watch.
It was purchased from TomTop.
I know this will be difficult but if does need to be returned, hopefully the factory will recognise the issue and help the customer.
What do you think?

3 Likes

Hello, I wanted to tell you how it went on. You were right, flashing didnā€™t help and Tomtop didnā€™t help me get a working watch either. After all, after a long back and forth, I managed to get a 50% refund. Since only the temperature sensor doesnā€™t work, thatā€™s fine with me. Maybe it will work with the next watch :slight_smile:
Thanks again for your help!

3 Likes

Thank you for your feedback.
Itā€™s very important for first time buyers of these watches.

I think it is actually a really good result getting 50% from TomTop!
Usually you would get nothing :sweat_smile:

I would just say:
In the future, if you buy a branded device from the official brand store it is much easier to get support. Still not amazing, but certainly easier than dealing with yet another link in the chain, like TomTop.

It may seem cheaper at the time, but your options are very limited if you have any problems.

Cheers

2 Likes

Nekem is lokmat 7 van, de Ʃn pƩldƔul nem tudom hasznƔlni a messnegert rajta, ƶn tudja hasznƔlni?

English please.
Thanks.

1 Like