The weather dont update automatic

Hy my friends only some hour i play with my watch D5+ and have some question…

• the temp. an weather icon in my watch skin dont change

only if i go to the weather app and update by hand, it works

• how can i find settings to update all 30 min… or if i watch the clock?

• if i want watch movies or streaming, what movie player works fine?

i tryalready VLC but dont works as well

Thanks a lot

uwe

Hello,the stock weather app would not auto-sync unless you enter the app.lol,I think only a few users would install video player.

hy , thanks for replay
is there any way to update the weather with auto sync?

• another app or???
    So for what are the weather show in the watch skin if many hours
    old?

Greetings Uwe

None of my watchface contains a weather widget.I want my watch looks like a quartz clock.And you can search the forum we have discussed this topic before.
Greetings.

This is a good idee and save batterie time…
I search für Skins without Weather and Stepps…

Have a nice weekend

Greetigs Uwe

Dec 2, 2016 5:57:18 GMT 1 webbel said:
hy , thanks for replay is there any way to update the weather with auto sync? - another app or??? So for what are the weather show in the watch skin if many hours old?

Greetings Uwe

With me it’s a localization thing, if I open up Maps and hit the gps/locale button I find that my weather will update.

Dec 3, 2016 20:07:11 GMT 1 webbel said:
This is a good idee and save batterie time... I search für Skins without Weather and Stepps.....

Have a nice weekend

Greetigs Uwe

Yes,it do save battery life(although I don’t notice that)And I saw someone post this Macrodroid APP,which could set weather update automatically.
Hope it helps.
Greetings.

I have installed Macrodroid, created a trigger and action to start the weather app.
The Weather app is launched, but it doesn’t update the weather, which requires touch of the update button, although sometimes it does happen already on app launch.

Does anyone know a sure way of triggering the weather update from Macrodroid ?