The Screen is not shows anything after powering on the watch

Hello,

Can anybody can help me with this please?

I’m turning on the watch and the screen is not showing anything , and i can just to power off or reboot the watch.

I still can get calls but cant see anything else on screen.

Maybe i need to reinstall the firmware or to make hard reset ?

But i don’t know how to do it , because in watch i can’t get to settings .

Thanks

Attachments:

1482.jpg

Sept 22, 2018 12:16:58 GMT 1 nalexy said:
Hello,

Can anybody can help me with this please?

I’m turning on the watch and the screen is not showing anything , and i can just to power off or reboot the watch.

I still can get calls but cant see anything else on screen.

Maybe i need to reinstall the firmware or to make hard reset ?

But i don’t know how to do it , because in watch i can’t get to settings .

Thanks

In order to assist you, you need to provide more information. For example, how long have you had the watch? If this happened right out of the box, it should probably be returned. Have you installed or uninstalled watchfaces? What apps have you installed? What did you do, i.e. uninstalled a watchface just before it stopped working? I am guessing since you can power off or reboot that you have access to that page when you long press the power button? Can you also access the "Recent tasks" selection? If all else fails you can try to reinstall the firmware. See the link in this Board in the line above this one or the second line down.
Sept 22, 2018 12:16:58 GMT 1 nalexy said:

when did you get the watch? if you just got it then do'nt do anything and return it and ask for full refund or replacement.

if you remove active clockskin, then try after boot touch and hold “black” screen and after some sec swipe to left or right, maybe you only have selected not existing watch face :wink:

Sept 22, 2018 22:38:32 GMT 1 k3dAR said:
if you remove active clockskin, then try after boot touch and hold "black" screen and after some sec swipe to left or right, maybe you only have selected not existing watch face ;-)

I thought this goes against the current guidance where you don't uninstall/delete the current watchface when it is the one being used. You move to another, suggested pre-installed watchface before deletion?

capt jon

true, if he deleted by mistake a custom watchface that can explain but i think what he meant that he might used a watch face that does’nt work well on the watch and that is why the black screen what is weird that should reset the watch.

Sept 23, 2018 17:20:46 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:capt jon

true, if he deleted by mistake a custom watchface that can explain but i think what he meant that he might used a watch face that does’nt work well on the watch and that is why the black screen what is weird that should reset the watch.

I was referring more to K3dar’s suggestion to “remove active clockskin” than suggesting that nalexy may have deleted the displayed watchface. K3dar may not have meant “that” but his choice of words could easily lead someone to believe that is what he intended.