The last of us 2

my first watch face the link:tlou2 watch face - Google Drive
clock_skin_model credit link - www.naughtydog.com/

7 Likes

Now that is one beautiful looking face @jawad1 ! :+1: I play Guitar myself, so I like the image very much…and the circle around the outer dial for seconds look good. Works fine on my Prime 2. Excellent first face mate! Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Great job . Can you kindly leave a credit link please . Thankyou

2 Likes

It my work

Thank you for your comments I do one from rdr2 I am gonna give the link this night

2 Likes

I appreciate that but the image is from the game isnt it ?

Ah ok I am gonna do it it my first work

2 Likes

Appreciated . Thanks for your contribution

4 Likes

Hi, Doon please upload your video playing guitar , I would like to make watch face on it…
Cheers Mehul

1 Like

Sorry to disappoint you my Friend, but there is no videos of me playing Guitar…I don’t think I even have an pics of me playing. I am not a professional (Used to play in some Clubs when I was 18…but not good enough for anyone to want to film or even take a pic of it) And I only play for my own enjoyment (And to annoy my Missus! :crazy_face: :rofl:) nowadays. The only thing I have is a shot of all my Guitars. Cheers, “Maybe I could do something like “Don’t let Me Down” on a rooftop”? :woozy_face: :rofl:, Doons

3 Likes

Well you have got some great collection !!! Ok Some other time Mate but if you change your mind and shot video of you annoying your Missus playing guitar…:blush:
Then please post here everybody will be happy to make one.
Cheers Mehul

2 Likes